Coachella?

"He was laying there on the bed with his leg spread open and my face in his butt and his legs shaking."

:newspaper:

Drake is gay or asexual. Can we just talk about how hot Madonna looks? I would've grabbed the bitch and fucked her right there on that chair tbh.I want her. bye

image.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

I love that Madonna is basically Blanche Devereaux ramped up by 1000000

I couldn't ask for more :wow:

She is lecter! I love it!!!

I love the whole controversy behind the kiss. She sure knows how to grab attention....

obviously it is a HUGE publicity stunt. Notice how drake hasn't said a Bleep about the whole incident? He is keeping quite obviously for a reason. This is obviously to keep people talking about it. If he would say something about it now, the whole debacle will die within seconds. VERY CLEVER INDEED!

I love the whole controversy behind the kiss. She sure knows how to grab attention....

obviously it is a HUGE publicity stunt. Notice how drake hasn't said a Bleep about the whole incident? He is keeping quite obviously for a reason. This is obviously to keep people talking about it. If he would say something about it now, the whole debacle will die within seconds. VERY CLEVER INDEED!

OH, YES HE DID! (Allegedly)

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/13/madonna-drake-kissing-coachella-kiss-video-reaction-lipstick/

Sources close to Drake is not Drake. it's pure gossip and speculation. He has a twitter account and nothing ... i rest my case.

TMZ is high end gossip though, in other words, pretty reliable.

Stop trying to make this more dramatic than it needs to be tbh

There's something i want to say but i'm really scared to be lynched for saying it.

Anyway....her look with the robe, the weave, the cap, the boots, the t shirt......it's very Beyonce. Ne me frappez pas, ne me frappez pas !