Coachella?

I think We need a meltdown thread for every M's performance from now on. Thanks to BITCH IM STEPHEN. :lol:

GT MV came out. Meltdown

BIM perf on jimmy. Meltdown

Traditional's BS bareback perf. Meltdown.

You know what to do with yourself, right?

I bet that Drake will talk about how fantastic and wonderful the kiss was later on. Let's face it, he was kissing her back and touching her hair. Maybe he is one of those guys that screw their faces up when aroused. :laugh: Someone had to say it.

Yup, and I'm glad you did! :laugh:

GT MV came out. Meltdown

BIM perf on jimmy. Meltdown

Traditional's BS bareback perf. Meltdown.

You know what to do with yourself, right?

SEPPUKU!!!

tumblr_n0d2yhGGP11qfwe1ro1_250.gif

Just got a text from a more conservative married friend who is ROL Madonna fan about how "yucky" kiss was. :chuckle::chuckle:

Loved the kiss and performance. It was perfectly SUBVERSIVE and a major F**K YOU to basic GP and people who will get pissed off at everything just because they can.

Honestly, the media has always been ridiculous towards her, and I doubt that the coverage is phasing her

Each time they write a hateful word

Dragging my soul into the dirt

I wanna die

Never admit it, but it hurts

Apr1320151742c12.gifThe thrusts :inlove:

i do have to say though.. she's been in quite a "mood" lately. slipping in the comedy bit she asked for a date to her son's friends. i know it's a joke but i think she needs a boyfriend.

This is MADONNA ! Did u forget she released a fucking Sex book with pics of her eating out some guys ass and her being naked over a damn dog and some of you are worried about press about a fucking kiss reaction??

I think they're blinded by this glitch in her career

madonna12.jpg

5a7f296f3bfa5592_madonnavogue_wideweb__4

I'm starting to think that they thought she was being serious :lmao: I'm sure she walked away from the photoshoot thinking "THE FUCK WAS THAT?" and then slapping Guy Ritchie and demanding that he take her to buy a dildo

madonna-dildo.jpg

:lmao:

Madonna Makes Out With a Disgusted Drake on Coachella Stage: Grills Cause Irreversible Teeth Damage

us-logo-pink-106_102336.png
4 hours ago

Dreams do come true! Last month, Madonna dished to Us Weekly exclusively about her secret crush on Drake, and last night, she finally got her moment with the rapper.

The moment started innocently enough, with Drake sitting in a chair on the stage as Madonna danced around him in a skimpy black outfit and over-the-knee black leather boots. Drake didn't know what he was in for, however, when Madonna strutted up to him as he reclined and tilted his head back to meet hers. Madonna then went in on the rapper, gratuitously making out with him and inspiring a gasp from the Coachella crowd.

The "Worst Behavior" performer seemed into the kiss at first, stroking Madonna's hair before she batted his hand away. It seemed to get a little too intense for the Degrassi alum, however, when he threw his hand down and gave a strong grimace as Madonna finally pulled away.

"Oh s--t," Drake said after covering his mouth and hiding his damaged teeth with his hand. "What the f--k just happened?"

tumblr_mklbnu6e7p1qdtcjjo1_500.jpg

PHOTO: Drake Not Happy About Losing Teeth

A source close to the artist told US Weekly that he is enjoying the freedom that having no teeth provides and that he thinks that it can become his new signature look. As for his relationship with the Queen of Pop after that kiss, he's waiting for a pregnancy test result to decide his next move.

enhanced-5445-1393953667-3.jpg

false-pregnancy-test-1.jpeg

Lmao @ these reactions to their kiss 😂

Drake was CLEARLY in on it and his face in the end was like " HOLY SHIT I just kissed Madonna 😭🙏🏼"

All of those ppl being mad and acting like she forced him need to get a grip.

This is MADONNA ! Did u forget she released a fucking Sex book with pics of her eating out some guys ass and her being naked over a damn dog and some of you are worried about press about a fucking kiss reaction??

The press's reaction is not about the kiss. No one is worried about just press reaction. Several people including myself have continued to say it was not comments or the press in general…it was the fictitious narrative about Drakes disgust. Either way its done and over.

This time around she's not getting slammed for acting "inappropriate", being a slut, desperate, whatever else they say about her, she's getting slammed for apparently being so "repulsive" that she "disgusted" this guy by kissing him, as he acted like he wanted to vomit.. A whole different matter.

A new day, a new reason to mock Madonna.

God, I love Madonna. I'm absolutely LIVING for this ungraceful aging process and I'm so happy she's teaching these boring ass youngster nothings a fucking lesson :inlove: I hope Drake remembers his douche bag reaction 10 years from now when he's a forgotten nobody, dancing on Dancing with the Stars, if he's lucky.

Madonna, meanwhile, will STILL be gyrating her older and wiser pussy all over the world and the world will STILL be talking about her and STILL be disgusted and horrified and hateful. :inlove:

POST OF THE YEAR!!! (So far) :clap::clap::clap: