Coachella?

Guest Pud Whacker

The sad thing is that these people aren't enjoying one of the best eras EVER.

Because some people think that LAP or Erotica were a day in the races, but in fact it was a rough time, full of bad press, and Madonna being all superstar. Just LIKE NOW.

Between the chart moaners, the Guyoseary moaners, the uploadtovevo moaners and now the kiss moaners... Too much!

Too Much Harold!!!

harold-and-maude-mother.png

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle I'm really disappointed in this. This type of reaction (comparing us to little monsters and calling us nuts) to people being upset is offensive. You follow me on Twitter and know how I handle things.

I wasnt referring to you. But my point still stands. If you are too unstable to read comments about Madonna being old or whatever, log off or dont read them. Don't let negative articles and people on social media bring you down. The overreactions about Madonna being risque and gasp the media being mean about her are to be expected. This is the woman that adopted a dying child and was dragged to hell by every media outlet in the world, being accused of being a kidnapper, having her house vandalised and her integrity questioned now THAT was something to get upset over. Madonna being called "old hag" by some internet troll.

As Madonna fans, how can you be surprised that shes getting negative press? How?

This is not Taylor Swift or Idina Menzel. It is Madonna.

look, of course it's really no big deal when you look at the big picture. the "dis°gga" thing was a bit scary, but this really is nothing. I just feel a bit embarrassed for her. she's madonna the sex goddess and I think she is a proud woman and also wouldn't really want drake to make that face. it's just human. i mean no one wants that.

what i find interesting though is that no one says shit about drake. I've thought he was gay from the start and this kinda helps the rumours but no one says anything it's all about "oh poor drake if madonna were a man she'd be an assaulter" and all that crap.

what will wendy say?

Guest Rachelle of London

What a dick head you are to say something so stupid....

ooh dick head...get you!

I'm flapping in my slip ons.

^ Yes. I think we'd better get used to these new kind of suffering fans, always suffering and crying and nervous and fighting and SPREADING NEGATIVITY!

Spreading negativity? How? By being upset that the media are fucking idiots and painting Madonna to be something she's not?

Who is suffering? I love the album I love this era. Not everyone is gonna take to this type of widespread hatred great. Can you guys just try and understand? Like what is it, I don't get it. I've been on here for years and I'm never one to complain a lot.

Guest Rachelle of London

^ Yes. I think we'd better get used to these new kind of suffering fans, always suffering and crying and nervous and fighting and SPREADING NEGATIVITY!

Like how many times do we have to see new threads started about some Z lister only known in Mongolia saying something negative about Madonna? The General Madonna section is flooded with them. Why focus on all the negativity after 33 years? Why?

totally. but now they're name callin and GUM BUMPIN

:chuckle:

I know, but I do think it's coming from a good place..they feel M is being ridiculed wrongly and feel for her. They maybe don't realise she truly is a :superman:

Erotica-era would have given lotsa people a heart attack in comparison to this nothingness. :naughty:

Between the chart moaners, the Guyoseary moaners, the uploadtovevo moaners and now the kiss moaners... Too much!

bow_down.gif

bow_down.gif

bow_down.gif

This era is the BEST. Madonna is having fun, we're having fun, she delivers tons of amazing songs, live performances and videos. And we know she'll earn hundreds of millions with the tour. And yet, some people can't help but complain about everything all the time.

THANK YOU MADONNA FOR THIS FABULOUS ERA, it's been a constant amazement since November. Now if you want to finger your pussy on Letterman while singing Holy Water, go for it baby :Disco_Ball:

I wasnt referring to you. But my point still stands. If you are too unstable to read comments about Madonna being old or whatever, log off or dont read them. Don't let negative articles and people on social media bring you down. The overreactions about Madonna being risque and gasp the media being mean about her are to be expected. This is the woman that adopted a dying child and was dragged to hell by every media outlet in the world, being accused of being a kidnapper, having her house vandalised and her integrity questioned now THAT was something to get upset over. Madonna being called "old hag" by some internet troll.

As Madonna fans, how can you be surprised that shes getting negative press? How?

This is not Taylor Swift or Idina Menzel. It is Madonna.

I understand and I'm actually not that bothered anymore. My concern now is the people laughing and hurling ridicule at the others who just might not be used to it or take the bashing of Madonna differently than others, that's all.

Wow, ok. I thought my reply to you was pretty reasonable but I guess you're more worked up than I thought. Nevermind.

Im worked up? Sorry that is simply not true. Some of you cannot stand allowing other people to have different opinions etc. You continuously try and police what people say and think.

Guest Rachelle of London

Haha, no doubt they will be white, plastic kitten heels...you strike me as that kinda fangirl

You know me so well :lmao:

and chelle & co let me just say that I love your posts because it puts things in perspective. I'm proud we (well most of us) are not like those little monsters who care so much. but some of us are just a bit more sensitive and only want the best for her. everyone is different but it comes from a good place. fuck though i wish i cared so little, it must be so nice to just not give a fuck and cancel out the noise.

I'm surprised you people don't get this!

The bastard just choked with Madonna's big dick, that's all!.. why is it so hard to understand!!!??

and it's not like we didn't know she was well endowed :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

They're literally discussing it in my office right now and two of the guys just said "That's Madonna" now theyre talking about when she had a wank onstage back in the day :lmao:

Spreading negativity? How? By being upset that the media are fucking idiots and painting Madonna to be something she's not?

Who is suffering? I love the album I love this era. Not everyone is gonna take to this type of widespread hatred great. Can you guys just try and understand? Like what is it, I don't get it. I've been on here for years and I'm never one to complain a lot.

Babe, i meant all the moaning in general, not you. There's lots of moaning in this golden era. But i didn't mean you.

They're literally discussing it in my office right now and two of the guys just said "That's Madonna" now theyre talking about when she had a wank onstage back in the day :lmao:

INDEED!!!!

Oh, please nobody be offended, but sometimes i wish that the whole ROL era never happened. It's because of that era that some people think that Madonna is some kind of Ghandi Woman ready to sing some ballad surrounded by light.

I don't get what the fuss is about! She planted a kiss on a guy that looked like he wasn't mad about it? So what? And really the press was eating her much more viciously in 1993-94. I still remember the post Letterman uproar. And then she kind of did it herself and now? What did she do exactly?

it must be so nice to just not give a fuck and cancel out the noise.

It takes some will power - as in not reading social media or looking up articles about Madonna.

Watch, she's gonna release BIM and get a big hit out of it and ppl will be so confused yet again. :lol:

" now theyre talking about when she had a wank onstage back in the day :lmao:

Yes. We are talking about a woman that was ALMOST ARRESTED because she touched herself and moaned in a fake orgasm in the fascist state of Toronto.

Yeah but people and media saying he choked on bad breath, I don't think that's good for anyone cause I would feel humiliated but you all don't get that is what we are saying!!! That reaction was humiliating! If he didn't react that way, we wouldn't care for media reactions.