Coachella?

The picture looks a lot worse than the video. I just watched it and Drake's reaction just looks surprised/laughing. Of course the haters are gonna go after her. They were looking for something to criticize. I think Drake's reaction was fine.

After watch a full vid, I don't see anything wrong. The bitch just spat in his mouth, so he can go suck dick later on. That's all

I do not even understand how it makes me fragile to be irked by bad reporting and honestly people being incredibly stupid when it should be obvious that this was freaking planned just like most things in showbiz!

No where did I say I'm balling my eyes out or that Madonna is over or her labels are dropping her LOL

Exactly!!

It is a clusterfuck of madness.some of us our mad at the way the story is being spun because we do not think its even accurate and other are mad at us for being mad.

I just don't get why people are so bothered about others reacting to this situation. baffles me

Agree!!

You know, I joined this forum because in my family and social group i am the only Madonna fan and was tired of having conversations with people who only knew half a story or were just going on what they had read or heard. But i've come to realise that it's more volatile talking about Madonna, with her actual fans then it is Joe Bloggs. There are so many sista gurl queens on here who think they are the perfect example of what a fan should be its ridiculous. Some people are upset about this, deal with it. Don't be rude, dismissive, obnoxious....what is the point...no one is being too sensitive and im sure that no ones day has been ruined by this. People are just expressing themselves and there frustration with the bad press which i agree with! I dont like it, its not nice to hear people laughing at her and saying shes a joke...yes its nothing in the grand scheme of things but as i keep saying this a madonna forum and people can have their feelings without being told how ridiculous, sensitive, fragile they are being....

We are not mocking your reactions ot pretending to be better fans. We are telling you to not take it personally (something Madonna has said over and over so why should we when she doesn't ?) because you're gonna ruin your health for this. Social media and the press ALWAYS say ugly shit about her and it's always been this way. If you allow their negativity to ruin your day and appreciation of Madonna's perfomance then they win. Don't give them the power they don't have on you unless you allow them to by caring about their reaction.

All artists have shit constantly thrown at their faces, Madonna is the "old hag" "trying too hard" thing, Beyonce is the "the too perfect Jay z's puppet", Gaga is the "Fat ugly copycat" (i agree on this one^^), Azaelia Banks ? Have you read what is being said about her ? Nicki ! Mariah ! Whitney before she died ! Michael ! And these are just musicians....And Drake gets a lot of shit from hip hop fans too. THEY ALL DO. Once you put your neck out there, famous or not you're gonna be criticized for your actions. Having an opinion is already having potential enemies, expressing it is having them for real. So even if you want everybody to love and you shut up in this order, they'll find something to put down anyway : your appearance, whre you come from......IT'S HUMAN NATURE, don't be their bitch, don't let them hang their shit on you.

That (in too many words) is what we are telling you when we talk about being dramatic. We are telling you how to deal with it for it does not bother you anymore because it won't go away. You can only work on how to deal with it.

When i was 13 i went to my first Madonna concert alone (i went with my mum on opening night and with one of my sisters on second night) the 3rd night of the Girlie Show in Paris. These couples of 20-30 y/o mocked me when i overheard them ask loudly if there was an opening act. I told them yes (a horrible gyspie kings like band) and they all looked at me laughing saying "Oh we found a fan !" hahaha. I was wondering why they even bothered coming to a Madonna concert if they did not like her (and mocking a kid ? Hello ???? I can't see myself doing it today). They kept on saying bullshit LOUDLY about her being a whore blah blah blah......By La isla bonita the guy who mocked me was screaming louder than any other fan and their group were all screaming and dancing like crazy. By the end of the show they were completly won over by her and couldn't believe it. I remember the same guy also screaming "Oh putain (oh fuck) when Omar hit the drums on Everybody.

Edited by Roland Barthes

Don't worry about the performances. It was all just a quick bit of fun to get her on stage. She could have sung twinkle twinkle, it didn't matter.

And don't worry about everything else. In case you didn't pick up on her clues in 1983, madonna doesn't give a fuck what anybody thinks about her because she's madonna and you're not.

she did. she performed that song she thinks everyone loves again, Human Nature, with Hung Up.

were you there at Coachella?!!!

Of course NOT!

She could have performed Holy Water and sat on his face instead!!!

Seriously VEVO?

24llf0p.png

That's what you get when you premiere your video on Merkaat instead of VEVO, bitch!

This one is filmed from the crowd but it has good quality in sound and picture. It's the whole thing. I love the man behind camera laughing in the end: "Oh Shit! What the fuck just happened!?" :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5FGQtJChg

I think it was Drake who said that, right? It's on the official recording as well.

Guest Rachelle of London

What good does getting your knickers in a twist actually do? Like how does that make the situation better.

Wah wah the press are being mean about Madonna! WAH WAH!

Tune out the noise and just enjoy Madonna being MADONNA!

Or better still become a Taylor Swift fan

Guest Medoner

completely pointless doing these songs IMO. I get the hung up lyric thing but really unnecessary doing old ass songs. Like it anyway

Guest Pud Whacker

what is everyone on about? it looks like hes shitting himself from excitement.

like saying "OH SHIIIIIT, MADONNA JUST KISSED ME"

people need to get smart.

THE STUPIDITY IS GROWING.

horrible pr for madonna

Does she even have one to begin with? She's always been portrayed as a villain cunt and Drake's reaction is only reinforcing this image which is great because she is really owning her rebellious persona. She sucked the life out of him like a vampire!! :rotfl:

What good does getting your knickers in a twist actually do? Like how does that make the situation better.

Wah wah the press are being mean about Madonna! WAH WAH!

Tune out the noise and just enjoy Madonna being MADONNA!

Or better still become a Taylor Swift fan

Again, follow your own advice and do not be so bothered by people that have a different reaction! Why are you so bothered by what others think of the situation? You must be because you keep saying the same thing over and over and over?

Are some of you in charge of kicking those out of the Madonna club if they do not react to things just like you? LOL

We are not mocking your reactions ot pretending to be better fans. We are telling you to not take it personally (something Madonna has said over and over so why should we when she doesn't ?) because you're gonna ruin your health for this. Social medias and the press ALWAYS say ugly shit about her and it's always been this way. If you allow their negativity to ruin your day and appreciation of Madonna's perfomance then they win. Don't give them the power they don't have on you unless you allow them to by caring about their reaction.

All artists have shit constantly thrown at their faces, Madonna is the "old hag" "trying too hard" thing, Beyonce is the "the too perfect Jay z's puppet", Gaga is the "Fat ugly copycat" (i agree on this one^^), Azaelia Banks ? Have you read what is being said about her ? Nicki ! Mariah ! Whitney before she died ! Michael ! And these are just musicians....And Drake gets a lot of shit from hip hop fans too. THEY ALL DO. Once you put your neck out there, famous or not you're gonna be criticized for your actions. Having an opinion is already having potential enemies, expressing it is having them for real. So even if you want everybody to love and you shut up in this order, they'll find something to put down anyway : your appearance, whre you come from......IT'S HUMAN NATURE, don't be their bitch, don't let them hang their shit on you.

That (in too many words) is what we are telling you when we talk about being dramatic. We are telling you how to deal with it for it does not bother you anymore because it won't go away. You can only work on how to deal with it.

I appreciate the sentiment but this is exactly my point....i am not taking it personally, it wasn't me up there! I think i speak for everyone who feels badly about this episode when i say that no ones health is going to ruined by Coachella or the aftermath and we are fully aware of that.

There is a visual being created where we are all running round like headless chickens, anxiously clutching our hankies, its obsurd.

Edited by ABB2015

completely pointless doing these songs IMO. I get the hung up lyric thing but really unnecessary doing old ass songs. Like it anyway

M-dolla was trolling the entire audience :rotfl: handing the mic to the the crowd to sing along Hung Up in a hip hop show :rotfl: I fucking loved it :rotfl:

i just feel bad for M cuz she may feel humiliated. you all keep saying she's a popstar & doesnt care but i think she cares a lot. otherwise she wouldn't be doing this kind of thing. she basically wanted to "prove" the opposite and be sexy and then that idiot ruins it.

Thank you Madonna, for making a surprise act on Coachella and not taking it seriously but only fun.

It was great to be surprised this way. Now the week just started, go back to NY and make another performance

on any show you want, if not stay at home and crack yourself up at the drama queens on social media and on other

newspapers magazines etc. You are as relevant as 2 years ago and the next 20 years. Just carry on, loving you, baby :-*