Coachella?

There you go! He's said something, can ya'll stop crying now?

:dead:

chelle though lets be honest.. if he didn't say anything it would've been so nasty of him wouldn't it? imagine if he kept his "silence". would've been awkward for her. so yeah I'm glad he said something cuz he really had to..

Actually I'm older and this is literally the only thing she has gotten flack for that irks me…the other things were all her and it was prudish America reacting and its why i loved her and she still came out on top.

This is irritating because I feel like its not what she did, its because some dumbass shady rapper is letting a fake narrative be written. All those shocking things she did before just increased her legendary badass status and for better or worse were her own doing. However this is just being painted as if she is a repulsive old lady with bad breathe! LOL

You really don't get it.

And I don't have the strength to explain it to you.

Seriously..... the meltdowns in here are unbelievable. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

When did the Madonna fanbase become a bunch of 12 year old girls?

Where the fuck y'all been the last three decades with this woman? THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES. Making herself the headline no matter what hell she's dragged through. Shit...all this bullshit is exactly what she feeds off of. She knows exactly what she's doing.

It's said a million times, but y'all would never survive the early 90s. Seriously, put on your Ray of Light records and STFU. Dita is back...and she's running this motherfucking show now. (Yeah, I said it. Come for me bitches. :newspaper: ) :rotfl:

THANK YOU! :clap:

Although I did enjoy the Ritchie years too. But ever since 2008/09, she's so much more THE Madonna again.

And once again: there were times in her career when everyone was thinking she was crazy. She's made it through them. Are we seriously thinking M is going to feel devastated about this? If you want to see something that really devastated her, go watch the Brits fall. THAT was humiliating to her.

Yes Drake's an ass and media is fuming over M right now, but this will all die down within a few days and M will continue standing strong, as it's always been the case.

Actually I'm older and this is literally the only thing she has gotten flack for that irks me…the other things were all her and it was prudish America reacting and its why i loved her and she still came out on top.

This is irritating because I feel like its not what she did, its because some dumbass shady rapper is letting a fake narrative be written. All those shocking things she did before just increased her legendary badass status and for better or worse were her own doing. However this is just being painted as if she is a repulsive old lady with bad breathe! LOL

This. I'm not a fan since yesterday, been around for a while and I'm used to the granny comments and all hateful reactions she always gets, but this is different and it just downright pisses me off. If you don't care about this fine, but don't ridicule others who don't think like u do.

Expired cornflake!!!!

I am done.

All the comments are just girls crying about "madonna stealing my man" "no bae why you do this to me" "omg this should be me 😭"

It's so fucking weird :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

All the comments are just girls crying about "madonna stealing my man" "no bae why you do this to me" "omg this should be me "

It's so fucking weird :rotfl:

"Madonna is the ONLY bicth I'll share you with"

This. I'm not a fan since yesterday, been around for a while and I'm used to the granny comments and all hateful reactions she always gets, but this is different and it just downright pisses me off. If you don't care about this fine, but don't ridicule others who don't think like u do.

This is how I feel

"Madonna is the ONLY bicth I'll share you with"

"Lost all respect. He's not bae anymore"

Omg this is too much fun hahahaha

You really don't get it.

And I don't have the strength to explain it to you.

Save your strength sweetheart….I do not need you to explain a thing to me. You have your view and opinion and I have mine. Don't worry I'm not losing sleep over it, but its a discussion board and the topic here is Madonna.

I viewed it that way:

Madonna - Hung Up --> she is bored from hanging up on him

Madonna - Humane Nature --> if you're not interested, just say it... and express your real nature... don't repress yourself!

Madonna kissing him; him being "shocked & disgusted" --> Drake's outing. Welcome to the club (even if we all would have felt blessed for that kiss!)

That's so simple.