Coachella?

Like I said I don't see disgust on his face at all. He hit the hat on his side and then came up for air and pulled the "damn that was too much to handle " face

I PULL THAT FACE EVERYTIME I EAT AMAZING FOOD FFS

having said that he should clarify on Instagram

Like literally people are calling Madonna decaying old, crypt keeper, old hag

Making it about race like "what's wrong with white people"

Hundreds of memes. Not one of them positive. It's fucking irritating I'm sorry. But okay let me just be like you Guys and "exhale" like it doesn't bother me

and this happens daily since 1983. :rotfl: Girl I'm 22 and didn't live through any of her controversial years but I'm know damn well this is just the norm for her career. You are being a bigger pussy than Drake.

Seriously..... the meltdowns in here are unbelievable. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

When did the Madonna fanbase become a bunch of 12 year old girls?

Where the fuck y'all been the last three decades with this woman? THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES. She has never been about universal praise or acceptance.

Shit...all this bullshit is exactly what she feeds off of. She knows exactly what she's doing.

It's said a million times, but y'all would never survive the early 90s. Seriously, put on your Ray of Light records and STFU. The Ritchie years are fucking over. Hallelujah!!!! Dita is back...and she's running this motherfucking show now. (Yeah, I said it. Come for me bitches. :newspaper: )

cuz normally when M is controversial its for the opposite of what you're seeing here. or you wanna tell me M LOVES the thought of people thinking her kiss is gonna make people react like that? SERIOUSLY.

I'm just so angry at drake for being quiet. idiot.

Guest Rachelle of London

Like literally people are calling Madonna decaying old, crypt keeper, old hag

People were calling her that yesterday too :lmao:

Kiss or no kiss Madonna has been called old hag since the early 90s. Didnt Smash Hits Magazine call her grandma during Erotica

It's said a million times, but y'all would never survive the early 90s. Seriously, put on your Ray of Light records and STFU. The Ritchie years are fucking over. Hallelujah!!!! Dita is back...and she's running this motherfucking show now. (Yeah, I said it. Come for me bitches. :newspaper: )

Amen!

Yes please nurse, I need you now I'm in dire need of a feel better lollipop

I'm sorry guys it just sucks lol

Comes with the territory of being an M fan...my friends text me jokes about her all the time and u take heat from all sorts of people...but like who cares!?

Seriously..... the meltdowns in here are unbelievable. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

When did the Madonna fanbase become a bunch of 12 year old girls?

Where the fuck y'all been the last three decades with this woman? THIS IS WHAT SHE DOES. She has never been about universal praise or acceptance.

Shit...all this bullshit is exactly what she feeds off of. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Actually I'm older and this is literally the only thing she has gotten flack for that irks me…the other things were all her and it was prudish America reacting and its why i loved her and she still came out on top.

This is irritating because I feel like its not what she did, its because some dumbass shady rapper is letting a fake narrative be written. All those shocking things she did before just increased her legendary badass status and for better or worse were her own doing. However this is just being painted as if she is a repulsive old lady with bad breathe! LOL

Oh and more proof that billboard are NOT madonna fans. I've been saying it for years with their pro gaga bullshit:

Watch #Drake's priceless face as he recoils from Madonna's on-stage smooch at Coachella: blbrd.cm/xSnMy9

You all take it so fucking seriously. If people want to say they are upset about the backlash that's fine, if people aren't bothered that's fine too. Madonna is alright wherever she is in the world. As a fan I'd rather not see her trashed but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. People come here to express themselves on all things Madonna and you have the usual people who call people out for having a 'meltdown' just because they aren't 'real' enough...

and this happens daily since 1983. :rotfl: Girl I'm 22 and didn't live through any of her controversial years but I'm know damn well this is just the norm for her career. You are being a bigger pussy than Drake.

Okay well I'll just be that. Im a pussy when it comes to a lot of other things so this is not different lol im really sensitive that's just me

Guest Rachelle of London

and this happens daily since 1983. :rotfl:Girl I'm 22 and didn't live through any of her controversial years but I'm know damn well this is just the norm for her career. You are being a bigger pussy than Drake.

Same except im 23.

Madonna = controversy

Some saying they're gonna call the police on Madonna for raping Drake :lmao:

:dead:

I saw that. These people are fucking lunatics.

Can you imagine their reaction if she posted a picture on IG of them in bed together? Jesus!

This is nothing.

She's been old and past it since 1992

People should get a grip.

Seriously. I have heard old and washed up and has been and desperate for over 20 years.

Guest Medoner

M be like ''I did it all for u well behaved cunts with two great singles showcasing my talents in all of the performances and yall didnt give a fuck well here i go with BIM and kissing Drake''

There you go! He's said something, can ya'll stop crying now?

:dead:

You guys are really killing me. I came to the Madonna forum to vent and I'm getting shit for it. Can everybody chill and stop expecting others to react the way you react? Everyone is different? Seriously it's bothering me. Thanks.

cuz normally when M is controversial its for the opposite of what you're seeing here. or you wanna tell me M LOVES the thought of people thinking her kiss is gonna make people react like that? SERIOUSLY.

I'm just so angry at drake for being quiet. idiot.

was she expecting people to drag her when she hashtagged #nigga?

was she expecting people to insult her when she was posting those RH cover remakes?

was she expecting the death threats when she did the American Life video?

There's been a LOT of controversies she didn't have control of and she lived through all of them.

However this is just being painted as if she is a repulsive old lady with bad breathe! LOL

OLD HAG is the quote of the day :lmao: