Coachella?

I honestly want him to say something so the haters are exposed and have egg on their face…I really do not believe he was grossed out or anything. It was clearly a planned performance and I do not believe he minded the kiss one single bit. They are basically putting words in his mouth and they need to be shut down.

They are using this to continue on their mantra about Madonna being pathetic and washed up.

I agree- he should say something...who cares if GP dont change there opinion but it will be out there for the record!!

Yeah I don't think people get it here, M would be known as the bad kisser with shit breath!

uhm most people were disgusted by SEX book when it was released. Her sexuality is always seen as repulsive by the public that's why I don't see such a big deal this time. It wouldn't even have made the headlines if Drake didn't give that disgusted look. His explanation won't change anything because that "disgusted" image is already there.

I love how the fans are overreacting and crying as usual while M doesn't give a fuck and keeps posting on IG.

Most people never saw the SEX book in reality….they were just getting uppity about her pushing buttons too far.

Yeah I don't think people get it here, M would be known as the bad kisser with shit breath!

You can tell during the kiss at one point something specific happened…also you would not be laughing. People that want to spin this negative are trying to write a fictitious narrative and that irks me. Hell they are even saying she performed Express Yourself when clearly she did not!

While M posts about the show, Drake posts this after lol

9B322741-C3A9-4252-8CED-43312BA09417.png

As expected, he's an asshole, he probably won't say anything. Not even post a pic from the moment. These are the kind of guys M is attracted to, I just can't with this gurl sometimes...I feel like a helpless parent.

The only reason I know Drake is because I watched the first couple of seasons of Degrassi Junior High: The Next Generation. :chuckle:

He was not attractive then and that's still the case. Mafonna can do better. :queenbitch:

Ummmm why did she do HU tho lol UB or BIM wouldve slayed the coachella crowd

Because she's been telling Drake to call her... "Waiting for your call baby night and day" "I'm tired of waiting on you"...

C'mon, Drake's Reaction to Making Out with Madonna Proves He's a Bigger Baby Than We First Imagined

By Ryan Bassil

Have you made out with someone and regretted it immediately afterward? You're a human-being, so I'm betting the answer is yes. The immediate regret is more commonplace when, during the formative years, tongues are twisted around the detritus of Quavers, pickled onion Monster Munch, and other sensory abusive snackware, but less frequent when you reach adult age and start brushing your teeth. That's not to say it doesn't happen though. Sometimes make-outs are fuelled with regret because they weren't meant to happen and dude won't stop assaulting your phone; other times they're propagated by morning breath and the smell of a Marlboro factory burning down. But throughout my making out adventures, I've never seen anyone react to a kiss like Champagne Papi, human-meme, lint-rolling enthusiast Drake.

Yesterday, in the middle of his set at Coachella, Madonna arrived to perform "Human Nature" and "Hung Up" and things were going so well she decided to plant a slobbering kiss on his mouth.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-13-at-11-44-34.jpg

It looked great! Drake had been elevated to Britney Spears level status. But then Madonna pulled away and this happened.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-13-at-11-51-18.jpg

Listen, I've had some slammers, some snogs that've tasted like an embryonic bird has been left to perspire under someone's tongue, but never have I reacted with immediate and horrified recoil. It looks like Madonna went full Dementor on his respiratory system.

I don't get it though. What happened? This is the most offensive reaction to a kiss I've ever seen. Does Madonna actually keep embryonic baby-birds under her tongue? I don't think so. Maybe she blew in his mouth? Drake does look real upset, like making out with Madonna is the most harrowing experience he's encountered, but a short, sharp, mouth-blow can be kinda fun. It's a great recreational activity. Try it sometime!

The only thing I'm getting from this, to be quite honest, is that Drake's even more of a soft and precocious manchild than we first imagined. I mean, imagine a reaction gif of him spilling ketchup on his shirt.

As expected, he's an asshole, he probably won't say anything. Not even post a pic from the moment. These are the kind of guys M is attracted to, I just can't with this gurl sometimes...I feel like a helpless parent.

At least we get great music once her heart is broken

Its certainly getting attention, media is all over his reaction like getting a pash from his grandmother. Its not going to change anything but certainly not the intended outcome

is there a rip of the whole madonna segment? i cant find it anywhere, and i can no longer go back to that portion from the live stream.

Its certainly getting attention, media is all over his reaction like getting a pash from his grandmother. Its not going to change anything but certainly not the intended outcome

Well if all media is reporting on the reaction then Drakes and Madonnas people must know this. Something should be said from Drake side.

Guest Rachelle of London

As I said before, if you cant stand Madonna recieving negative attention, log off all social media. The comments will kill you. Drake could release a bloody statement it wont change a thing. Seriously who cares if some people think Madonna has bad breath :lmao:

I swear to god I never thought I'd ever write that last sentence :dead:

SOMEONE PLZ LOCK MADONNA IN A NURSING HOME THX

from someone with a verified account on twitter Elizabeth Cambage who is she?

so yes drake needs to respond i can't believe you all want the world to think she's a kisser that made a guy almost throw up SMH

I'm sure you guys won't like it if some people accuse you having a bad breath! Cause I wouldn't stand it!! Lol

Call me anything horrible but not bad breath!!! Lol

As I said before, if you cant stand Madonna recieving negative attention, log off all social media. The comments will kill you. Drake could release a bloody statement it wont change a thing. Seriously who cares if some people think Madonna has bad breath :lmao:

I swear to god I never thought I'd ever write that last sentence :dead:

This. How can anyone still be bothered by comments attacking M? :electropop:

This is pretty pathetic since I will never ever believe that this was not planned. You know damn well this guy has had his tongue in horrific places and now people are acting like he is a repressed mormon rape victim? Holy cow!

Guest Rachelle of London

The meltdowns are hilarious though at least

drake you better say what's up because i don't want peeps getting the idea he hated that kiss! SMH.

His face was horrible!

I think the grillz must have hurt his tongue or something, that face completely destroyed the

moment, i think she is done with her Drake obsession now!

SOMEONE PLZ LOCK MADONNA IN A NURSING HOME THX

from someone with a verified account on twitter Elizabeth Cambage who is she?

so yes drake needs to respond i can't believe you all want the world to think she's a kisser that made a guy almost throw up SMH

20 years ago, the whole world was thinking she was a talentless, repulsive slut (and many people still do today). She'll be fine.

Oh and as for the media...fuck them. It's a losing game with them anyway and that won't change as long as she doesn't drop dead. Sounds harsh, but that's how it is. We've seen it with other celebrities, Michael, Whitney etc...

The best thing to do is just ignore them. Same for the social media comments, log off and stop caring.

Its not about negative comments….but when you know she was asked to make a surprise appearance and the performance was planned and this asshole decided to let negative crap fly at Madonna and throw her under the bus? That is some unacceptable bull, Madonna should not take the heat for his fake repulsion!

Rappers sure are not what they use to be…he is a giant pussy who is pretending to have been victimized by a 56yo pop singer!

Edited by seaguy27

Guest Rachelle of London

20 years ago, the whole world was thinking she was a talentless, repulsive slut (and many people still do today). She'll be fine.

Oh and as for the media...fuck them. It's a losing game with them anyway and that won't change as long as she doesn't drop dead. Sounds harsh, but that's how it is. We've seen it with other celebrities, Michael, Whitney etc...

The best thing to do is just ignore them. Same for the social media comments, log off and stop caring.

PREACH