Coachella?

Y'all too much. Drake doesn't need to say anything. She's Madonna and she loves all the attention. Don't act like she wasn't expecting a major backlash. I thought we all should have thick skin as Madonna fans by now. No? She's always gonna be a villain in the public's eyes and I love it.

Y'all too much. Drake doesn't need to say anything. She's Madonna and she loves all the attention. Don't act like she wasn't expecting a major backlash. I thought we all should have thick skin as Madonna fans by now. No? She's always gonna be a villain in the public's eyes and I love it.

yeah but she's madonna though, she rather be seen as a sexual woman people WANT not someone they repulse so he does have to say something to clarify it

yeah but she's madonna though, she rather be seen as a sexual woman people WANT not someone they repulse so he does have to say something to clarify it

Yep. I mean, most people are judging M just for the last awkward seconds of the kiss,. It was a pretty sucky move for Drake to 'pretend' he was grossed out.

tumblr_nmqljoaJK91tv899yo2_400.giftumblr_nmqljoaJK91tv899yo1_400.gif

Major backlash from where? A few ageist comments here and there yeah, but I highly doubt Madonna knew Drake would make it look like he wanted to puke after kissing her. Don't think this is how things were suppose to turn out.

Queen of manipulating haters !

from Vanity Fair 1992 :

"Madonna’s celebrity is unique in that it seems to depend as much on repugnance as on acceptance. Her fame frame, unlike that of most other mega-stars, rests very much on people who love to hate her — while monitoring her every move – and on others who hate to love her, as well as on the traditional adoring fans. Perhaps it’s not surprising that even academics are doing a brisk trade in Madonna-ology. This fail the pop star’s major competition in the book world is a collection of essays entitled The Madonna Connection: Representational Politics, Subcultural Identities, and Cultural Theory (Westview Press)

She’ll take it all. Anything, it seems, even derision, in order just not to fade away. Certainly there is no shame, and there never has been. In 1984, Madonna’s fame exploded with “Like a Virgin”; at the same time, a negative cover story appeared in Rolling Stone, recalls Liz Rosenberg, her longtime publicist and close friend. “We found out then it was because people both hated and loved her. Suddenly everyone had to take a stance on Madonna.” Rosenberg quickly adds, “I love when people really hate Madonna — Madonna does, too. She’d rather that than apathy.”

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: at the thought that this will "haunt her forever"

This woman shocked the Vatican

This woman released Sex

This woman flashed her tit a couple of years ago

This little kiss is like a microgram in Madonna's star dust.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: at the thought that this will "haunt her forever"

This woman shocked the Vatican

This woman released Sex

This woman flashed her tit a couple of years ago

This little kiss is like a microgram in Madonna's star dust.

Madonna is a sex symbol. I just don't want everyone to think her mouth tastes like shit or whatever when she kisses people, thats all.

Madonna is a sex symbol. I just don't want everyone to think her mouth tastes like shit or whatever when she kisses people, thats all.

THIS!! I do hope he says something!!

Now seriously, i think that 80% of people here would have had a heart attack if they had lived the Erotica era, for example.

no you don't seem to get us.. she's always seen as sexy and someone people WANT.. this is like the opposite of that so yes he has to say something. and I'll hate him forever if he doesn't. smh.

Guest Rachelle of London

Amen

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you guys think if drake says anything people's opinions on her or the kiss will magically change?

Do you guys think if drake says anything people's opinions on her or the kiss will magically change?

at least it would clarify a lot so yeah it would help. even us fans don't know why he gave that reaction

no you don't seem to get us.. she's always seen as sexy and someone people WANT.. this is like the opposite of that so yes he has to say something. and I'll hate him forever if he doesn't. smh.

uhm most people were disgusted by SEX book when it was released. Her sexuality is always seen as repulsive by the public that's why I don't see such a big deal this time. It wouldn't even have made the headlines if Drake didn't give that disgusted look. His explanation won't change anything because that "disgusted" image is already there.

I love how the fans are overreacting and crying as usual while M doesn't give a fuck and keeps posting on IG.

I agree- he should say something...who cares if GP dont change there opinion but it will be out there for the record!!