Coachella?

Omg more gifs. Plz get me through the next 40 minutes of work.

I can't wait to hear the back story of this performance? Do you think she just asked him to let her have so and so minutes and he had no idea what she was gonna do? Was the kiss planned? Maybe he thought it was gonna be a peck.

Did MADONNA just woo Drake in front of us all? :wow:

Wow. This Bitch gets it. I was a pre-teen during Like a Prayer's controversy and I fell in love with her (I couldn't stand her prior to it); I was obsessed with her during Erotica... Now this!

The fuckin' world should build a shrine for the Baddest Bitch the world has seen... ever.

Ok so even though she referenced Game of Thrones now we know the deeper meaning behind yesterday's Instagram post!!!

"Play or be played..,,,,,,,,,,,tomorrow Game on! THe Wars to come! #GOT" -Madonna
11150304_10153241444864402_6407364852899

CCc6gMNWEAEVH4W.png

She loves those Stella McCartney boots. :lmao:

There are some hilarious reactions on twitter… sorrynotsorry

This: "Did Madonna just lay her eggs in Drake?" :dead:

:dead:

One of the things that makes people even angrier, they know they're playing right into her hands but just they can't help themselves, her power :rotfl:

I love how she gets people all bothered. Keep fuming losers! :lmao:

LMAO at her on Instagram!

10477383_10153244087669402_2072880662663

2WEQg.gif

I just got into a stan war on my Facebook because some twit was going all "Drake was repulsed and shit"

The minute I "won" the argument, he blocked me and deleted his comments.

loser

I'm still reeling from and laughing at what she pulled off at Coachella. Her IG response to the haters is perfect.

BangGangUK, thank you for all these amazing gifs. Can't stop staring at them!

Me too! :chuckle: She never ceases to astonish me.

:thumbsup:

All hating comments about her age in Instagram come from women. It's embarassing for the female gender, to be fair.

I simply hate

1. Women attacking other women for something like getting old or fat.

2. Gays attacking other gays because they are camp or "sissy"

I just cant' i just would SLAP them all when those things happen. Slap them until they realize that they are fighting against themselves.

These articles are very telling, they act like she showed up unannounced and he just happen to be sitting down in the perfect position for her to rape him? Really, are you that desperate to rag on her age once more that you see things so distorted?

He needs to say something to shut this dumb crap down!

Well, it just shows how hateful and stupid the media that hate her are. Firstly, he would have had to invite her to perform. He was sitting there like she was going to give him a lapdance. Hardly the behaviour of someone being stalked. Anyway, she stole the show as always.

All hating comments about her age in Instagram come from women. It's embarassing for the female gender, to be fair.

I simply hate

1. Women attacking other women for something like getting old or fat.

2. Gays attacking other gays because they are camp or "sissy"

I just cant' i just would SLAP them all when those things happen. Slap them until they realize that they are fighting against themselves.

Part of the reason so many people are ageist is because they want to justify looking like shit and blame it on getting older, when in reality you do age but if you take good care of yourself you can still be an attractive sexual being. This exposes people and instead of drawing motivation they get jealous.

drake you better say what's up because i don't want peeps getting the idea he hated that kiss! SMH.

Yes he should... or, they should appear together at an award show and he kisses her. It's incredibly rude what he did.