Coachella?

Agree fans should not be reading basic people reactions, but some of them are classic.

Some of the girls literally believe M is a stalker who forced her tongue down his throat. They are VERY ANGRY.

Did she bite his tongue? Sure looks like it to me. Grillzdonna for th the kill. But ofc everyone is saying he was vomiting.

Apart from a borderline-embarrassing Hung Up performance this is gold.

Why embarrassing?

Wow…these desperate trolls are at it again using this to make yet another blatant ageist commentary on Madonna. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3036560/Madonna-56-makes-Drake-28-onstage-Coachella-doesn-t-notice-look-horror-walks-off.html

Prepare to read one of the most absurd age bashing article yet…they have spun everything and assumed everything!

Also, did she even perform Express Yourself or did they just make that shit up as well?

Edited by seaguy27

He was obviously enjoying it, look at the way he puts his hand in her hair, he was just a dumbass and had to ruin the moment at the end, inviting in even more comments that ridicule her, as if she didn't get enough of those already.

Wow…these desperate trolls are at it again using this to make yet another blatant ageist commentary on Madonna. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3036560/Madonna-56-makes-Drake-28-onstage-Coachella-doesn-t-notice-look-horror-walks-off.html

Prepare to read one of the most absurd age bashing article yet…they have spun everything and assumed everything!

Why are you posting it then?

Bitch just stole the whole fucking show once again :lmao: THIS IS ALL EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT, NOTHING ELSE!! how does she always do it!??!?!

It's easy when you're her.

Now I'm waiting Video of the Year: BITCH I'M MADONNA FEAT DIPLA AND NICKI MINAJ.

And the perf (confirmed by the incredibly reliable Traditional) at the Bareback Music Awards

I honestly don't know how she does it. She's been topping herself for 30 years

SHE IS HER OWN COMPETITION😂😂😂

Bitch just stole the whole fucking show once again :lmao: THIS IS ALL EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT, NOTHING ELSE!! how does she always do it!??!?!

One of the things that makes people even angrier, they know they're playing right into her hands but just they can't help themselves, her power :rotfl:

Like everything she does since the Super Bowl when I joined MADONNA nation she makes my mouth fall open in amazement

I feel like maybe I fell of the yacht and drowned last year because SURELY this can't all be real?!

OMG I was waiting at the dentist and watched her instagram and WTF and they called me in and the doctor was saying something about my teeth and I couldn't concentrate. Like WTF. I almost told her to put me some grillz!!!!

OK this era is a dream come true