Coachella?

Guest ziggy

She always grosses some people out. Nothing new and no biggie. If anything, it is the secret to her endurance :) I personally prefer Heartdonna to Rebeldonna.

Can we talk about how HOT looks she the way she saunters over to him like she OWNS IT and FULL ON makesout with him...I can't deal with this, i can't deal with everything she's doing to me this era someone bring me my meds can't breath

Stop focusing on the haters and enjoy it

+ 1 We give far too much attention to them. This is a Madonna fan forum. Keep those idiots out and instead enjoy Madonna together. We deserve that as fans. This era is incredible and how amazing she looks.

Guest ziggy

He wasn't grossed out it was his surprise look the kiss was probably rehearsed anyway

In case you're referring to my previous comment, I didn't mean he was grossed out, I meant she grossed out some people. Business as usual.

It was disgusting 6-7 years ago when she launched S&S wearing hot pants and a bra underneath sheer, it was disgusting in 2012 when she showed her (very nice) tit, it'll be disgusting now. I hope I'm alive to enjoy people applauding Madonna's bravery and uniqueness at this point in her career when Beyonce is performing her hits at 50 in the same glittery leotard from 2008 Single Ladies. For now we'll have to endure the infamy.

preach

I need Valium. This whole era is making me weak

The whole theme was Madonna was basically a Drake stalker. She crashed his performance, did Hung Up, wore a hat that said "Threat" and kissed him so I'm sure his reaction was rehearsed as well so he would look shocked.

She just posted the video on instagram! she's fully aware of the face he made, hope the retarded comments won't upset her

madonna

8 minutes ago Dont touch the hair! Lol @coachella #bigasmadonna #bitchimmadonna

https://instagram.com/p/1aEQvGmEV-/?taken-by=madonna

Madonna is certainly the top and Drake the bottom. Pull out that purple dildo mama!

Guest ziggy

The whole theme was Madonna was basically a Drake stalker. She crashed his performance, did Hung Up, wore a hat that said "Threat" and kissed him so I'm sure his reaction was rehearsed as well so he would look shocked.

I didn't even think of this. Great theory. I think you are right.