Coachella?

Oh I guess the comments will all be about how disgusted he was and how she sucked the life out of him

Predictable

Oh I guess the comments will all be about how disgusted he was and how she sucked the life out of him

Predictable

Remember when she showed her tit in 2012? Prepare for a similar assault.

One thing I learned from 2012 (her whole career really, but especially now, when she is most notorious) is that Madonna is FEARLESS.

Honestly, until tonight did not believe she perform HN anytime soon again

lol you must be joking

I'm so happy she's exposing the public's ageist asses with this

also kissing him to Human Nature and performing a disco song at a hip hop show........she is thee baddest most transgressive bitch

I guess the only annoying thing is his face afterwards but people would twist that anyway

I mean it's not like she just showed up, do people think she just appears and her songs play and that kiss wasn't planned .

Prob would have been less awkward had he not been sat on the chair like some gay Janice Fan she used to drag on stage

I guess the only annoying thing is his face afterwards but people would twist that anyway

I mean it's not like she just showed up, do people think she just appears and her songs play and that kiss wasn't planned .

Prob would have been less awkward had he not been sat on the chair like some gay Janice Fan she used to drag on stage

He always stays in a chair and acts all shocked and in awe... like with Nicki Minaj. His face afterwards is a 1000 memes, but that's to be expected.

Madonna is fearless!

The ageism on Instagram is disgusting

It was disgusting 6-7 years ago when she launched S&S wearing hot pants and a bra underneath sheer, it was disgusting in 2012 when she showed her (very nice) tit, it'll be disgusting now. I hope I'm alive to enjoy people applauding Madonna's bravery and uniqueness at this point in her career when Beyonce is performing her hits at 50 in the same glittery leotard from 2008 Single Ladies. For now we'll have to endure the infamy.

SHE DID HUNG UP AND HUMAN NATURE!!!!

AND ANNOUNCED "Bitch I'm Madonna" POST THE KISS

Sorry for the caps locks, but I'm actually screaming with joy!!!