Coachella?

A bunch of random people are tweeting today that Madonna will be a surprise guest in DRAKE's set tonight. I think we would've heard a lot more gossip about this already but I hope it's true! We'll know soon if it turns out true.

Edited by Hector
Drake needs to sit on my face

I don't think it's true. She was at her home in NY this afternoon - she Instagrammed it. I can't picture her shipping all the way out there today for a guest appearance with hardly anytime for rehearsal. But who knows, we'll see!

What time is Drake suppose to be on stage? how many hours till then?

It's probably in about 24 hours from now. It's definitely doable it's just I'd expect her to already be out there by now but she's in NYC so it's a little weird.

doubt it since her latest instagram posts were from her house in NY...unless they were taken way earlier or another day and she decided to upload today?

No they were today because Rocco posted similar pics on his Insta around the same time that M did.

GUYS SHE JUST SANG HUMAN NATURE WITH A CHAIR DANCE ROUTINE IN A MULTICOLOURED SILK ROBE

AND HUNG UP IN A BIG AS MADONNA BLACK TEE......SHE SOUNDED AWFUL LOL AND KEPT TELLING PEOPLE TO JUMP AS IF IT WAS HER SHOW

AND SHE WORE A SNAPBACK THAT SAID THREAT

AND SHE HAD HER WEAVE IN

AND MADE OUT WITH DRAKE !!!!!