Andy Cohen and Sandra Bernhard react to Ghosttown!!

I didnt hear/sense any shade. I think by default Sandra acts that way w. everyone lol. Dry/ sarcastic etc...If anything 'seems' she FINALLY and officially totally let whatever falling out they had... go. Doubtful they had a face/face reconciliation lol but think its a matter of it being sooo many years now, maturity, and Sandra (like most of Ms present day haters) finally coming clean and just admitting she's still in love, fascinated and obsessed with her!! Back in the day (not that long ago) Sandra was every bit as vicious as Piss Morgan, smElton, and all the others bitter, obsessed trolls/haters. Theres too many to mention but I remember endless quotes in magazine articles that she said some of the most c*nty things to the core about M LOL.

I watched this show and It was so funny it's like when my friends and me watch M videos at YouTube.

Andy looks sexy but his voice is irritating, how old is he?

i think he's 54?

Pretty shady and bitter these ladies. And why would M go on this low rent show any way? The way he talked about her on "Howard Stern" and now THIS pot stirring sadness. Butt hurt she denied him an interview? I wouldn't call him a fan. More like a fair weather fan since during the GaGa/M debacle he shaded her and sided with GAGA.

Pretty shady and bitter these ladies. And why would M go on this low rent show any way? The way he talked about her on "Howard Stern" and now THIS pot stirring sadness. Butt hurt she denied him an interview? I wouldn't call him a fan. More like a fair weather fan since during the GaGa/M debacle he shaded her and sided with GAGA.

No! Andy LOVES Madonna. He's a total stan. She's literally his favorite celebrity. And he's continued to support her through this entire album campaign. Just like us fans on here, he likes to make jokes about her and all that every now and then but it's all in good spirits.

No! Andy LOVES Madonna. He's a total stan. She's literally his favorite celebrity. And he's continued to support her through this entire album campaign. Just like us fans on here, he likes to make jokes about her and all that every now and then but it's all in good spirits.

Sorry I've seen the receipts. He is not a fan. If you are a fan of someone why would you make a joke about them? Good spirits or not it's still shady. And to bring her #1 nemesis on the show and be catty about her new video just shows what kind of person he is.

Sorry I've seen the receipts. He is not a fan. If you are a fan of someone why would you make a joke about them? Good spirits or not it's still shady. And to bring her #1 nemesis on the show and be catty about her new video just shows what kind of person he is.

I'm a HUGE fan of M and joke about her all the time. She jokes about herself all the time! Wtf. Literally everyone in here cracks a joke at her expense every now and then.