MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mensch

Christine & The Queens

My fave little androgynous French pop singer is hitting the States with a small tour and releasing her music here FINALLY! I get to see her twice on the 21rst and 24th!!!

https://youtu.be/QCie0l31YxQ

https://youtu.be/FONX8V7qZlw

https://youtu.be/ZzFYmz2lfT4

I'm so excited! It's awesome that Madonna likes her! She's really amazing!

Saint Claude is an amazing song

Every song so far is epic. This girl is great. Hope she's received well by a larger audience!

I love her music, her album is brilliant.

Love her album, but I'm not feeling the English lyrics to "Christine" at all.

I am. I'm starting to get a sense of her lyrics and sensibility and I think it's unique and she tries to be simple and introspective at the same time which comes across as cheesy but I think it's also because she's French.

Both shows were so awesome. The second show was especially amazing! She brought it both nights. This girl is the real thing. I'm living for her songs/performances ...everything. I even got a pic with her !!!

HCr3qy4.jpg

5OXABuv.jpg

6e12jy0.jpg

^Amazing!

She ll be touring this fall! will see her for sure. her album gets better every time I listen to it!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

still hooked on her album after many months

me too. saw her 3 times already. all the shows she's had in nyc so far. can't wait till november 9/10th when she opens for marina. but i'll be gone str8 after christine. i don't like marina. very gaga-meets-katy...it's like tacky and annoying. but that's what's in right now. christine is miles more talented. can't wait for the english album!!! coming soon!

I love her every day more.

Will see her in october and M in december

great things!!!

Mensch; what songs you like?

all of them. french and english and her early demos

Early demo's? I havent heard. I agree all of them are good. but I especially like IT , 17-52m st claude, ugly pretty, which is basically all ; )))

I ve fallen so hard for christine I bring 5 friends to see her.

the story of st claude moves me...

if you re in amsterdam 5 th oct let me know ; ))

Early demo's? I havent heard. I agree all of them are good. but I especially like IT , 17-52m st claude, ugly pretty, which is basically all ; )))

I ve fallen so hard for christine I bring 5 friends to see her.

the story of st claude moves me...

i love it all. wait until you hear 17-52 in english! it's beautiful. I don't really mean demo demos but she had like 6 other songs that were variations of certain songs like safe and holy, be freaky, narcissist was a little different among other songs...songs that kind of got forgotten in her ep star shipper and photo souvenirs ..

i love it all. wait until you hear 17-52 in english! it's beautiful. I don't really mean demo demos but she had like 6 other songs that were variations of certain songs like safe and holy, be freaky, narcissist was a little different among other songs...songs that kind of got forgotten in her ep star shipper and photo souvenirs ..

great! I'll look into that!

Just saw the show last night. She's really amazing. the place was packed with people from all ages. all were blown away by her talent. amazing. Must see if she is in your town! :tigger:

her singing was much better live than I expected!

Just saw the show last night. She's really amazing. the place was packed with people from all ages. all were blown away by her talent. amazing. Must see if she is in your town! :tigger:

her singing was much better live than I expected!

Her voice live is so smooth and full and yes she's amazing. Anyway, do you have any idea what the setlist was?

not exactly sure what song she opened with it was great maybe here ! I will have to check her fan forums.

but she did do her new track and it blew me away [no harm is done/including backdrops] with great dancing

then she did a lot from chaleur humaine and in between it was chaka khan and pump up the jam

Christine in french [not tilted] she did in the middle and ended with paradis perdus

her dancers and musicians were very friendly and talked to us outside. it was hard to find her though, she's tiny. they said america was next for touring.

she had these 2 huge luxury blinded tour buses from paris and a huge truck for her stage and lights. quite a few people there.

yep she is really a mini-madonna on the road...

wow...album is here!!! loving the new english versions!!

http://hypem.com/premiere/christine+and+the+queens

saw pics from the show and i'm so excited...it looks like a bigger production.

I just discovered her. Love her music and wait her to come to Germany asap

i've been pushing her on people for quite some time but haven't had much of a response...

i think she's too unique for basic music listeners. she's got something unique and special that is very much her own even when her influences are clear as well.

I am listening to the english versions of the songs, though I am so in love with french language

While I am listening to the english versions in my head I am singing it in french :dead:

though Tilted is a bit weak comparing to its original

well i don't know french and although i love the originals, i'm excited to be able to sing along to the songs and actually know them.

i guess tilted is weaker but i still love it. it's super camp but err "poetic"

at the end of the video I think it's Perfume Genius coming in

really? i don't hear it

i need a link to the new album cause i'm starting to ACTUALLY care about money i'm spending (thanks to my Madonna debt for this tour) so I'm no longer buying albums on iTunes and THEN going out and buying it again on vinyl...

can anyone PM me the new songs?

really? i don't hear it

no I mean the person coming in the last frame

ohhh i see what you mean!