Bitch Im Madonna FIRST SINGLE?

Guest bluejean

I love that so many of you are dead sure that BIM will be a single even though it hasn't even been announced yet.. Did Devil Pray or Joan of Arc become singles when she performed them? No.

We'll see what happens. I personally don't think BIM will become a single.

I love that so many of you are dead sure that BIM will be a single even though it hasn't even been announced yet.. Did Devil Pray or Joan of Arc become singles when she performed them? No.

Madonna has discussed her ideas for a BIM video. It's pretty clear cut it's going to be the next single.

Guest Rocco Papa

01. Living For Love

02. Ghosttown

03. Bitch I'm Madonna

04. ?

Iconic

...complete with a total M-Dolla boxing-ring type video a la Sticky & Sweet Die Another Day...

madonna-boxing.gif

She has already mentioned in several interviews that she's going to do a video for BIM, so that pretty much confirms it.

This is what I like:

1. Living For Love - Flop or not it was great

2. Ghosttown

3. Bitch I'm Madonna!

3. Unapologaetic Bitch

4. Iconic

5. Joan of Arc

6. Inside Out

7. Holy Water - final single to make the "Bitch Get Off my pole!" a hit

Guest Rocco Papa

This is what I like:

1. Living For Love - Flop or not it was great

2. Ghosttown

3. Bitch I'm Madonna!

3. Unapologaetic Bitch

4. Iconic

5. Joan of Arc

6. Inside Out

7. Holy Water - final single to make the "Bitch Get Off my pole!" a hit

Oh, I'd love it if this were the nineties when artists could release 7 singles off an album!! Unfortunately, people's attention spans are much shorter now.

I honestly don't see the point in her releasing singles since they are not going to chart

Leave it at GT and thats it

You don't want her to make videos because she is not getting 10000000 views either???

Oh, I'd love it if this were the nineties when artists could release 7 singles off an album!! Unfortunately, people's attention spans are much shorter now.

Since it's the singles era, I think she can milk her great songs if people are not buying the albums.

I honestly don't see the point in her releasing singles since they are not going to chart

Really?? Are you against new videos and remixes??? The more the better!!!

Really?? Are you against new videos and remixes??? The more the better!!!

Exactly!!! She can release a song every month until her tour starts!!!

The Fallon performance is video worthy but i wish they'd make a viral one of random people giving an attitude while lipsynchin' to Bitch i'm Madonna because now i get it, this song is about not giving a fuck, owning the place and being fearless = being Madonna

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys if she's doing a film after this we won't have another album for at least another 3 years so in effect she could actually release loads of singles to elongate the album. We are back in a single era.

I think we are at the point where single performance doesn't matter to her (as displayed by the BIM performance last night instead of GT), but as tools to push the album they remain a necessity.

Charting or not, keeping music out there continues to tell the public that she has a great new record out, and THAT is what she wants to sell.

Guys if she's doing a film after this we won't have another album for at least another 3 years so in effect she could actually release loads of singles to elongate the album. We are back in a single era.

well, so she can release new songs even she doesn´t have an album out, right?

Call me crazy, but despite the lack of chart success, I think the singles have been perfect! I mean LFL is a great mix of old and new Madonna, an uplifting song. Sure, in retrospect, we know it didn't do too well but, at the time I think it was a great choice. Ghosttown gave everyone the Madonna ballad they've wanted for years and legitimately has done decently on radio in many places. Now BIM is the spring/summer party song. It's great, incredibly diverse set. No need to pretend anything didn't happen

I'm also here for rapid firing singles throughout the year to ultimately promote the album. That's sort of what Lana Del Rey did with Born to Die, I think 7 songs had videos or were promoted in some way in the span of about a year

It's great to bring back the attention to Madonna's strength and that's her versatility. I think after MDNA and the lack of promotion people thought all she was doing was EDM dance music

She's reminded people this era that she can do anything and do it well.

I could see RH having just an much impact on her legacy as RoL in the long run. This has very much reestablished her place (not that she ever lost it to begin with but GP needs reminding every once in awhile).