Bitch Im Madonna FIRST SINGLE?

Guest bluejean

Guest bluejean

Let's face it.

LFL flopped so hard maybe she can pull a Mariah and just pretend it doesn't exist and start again.

Is that even possible? Mariah (kind of but not quite) did it with #Beautiful. Has anyone else done it?

Yeah but Mariah was too chicken shit to even release the album.

Madonna stands by her choices. Living For Love was the first single, and a good 1 at that. Gave us memorable performances (even the Brits was good), a very beautiful video, and let's face it the song was pretty good too. Lots of rewriting of history here. It's not GMAYL or American Life - it's a GOOD SONG!

BIM is an obvious hit but not indicativetastica of Rebel Heart tbh. Living For Love had the right balance of everything - not a ballad, not a hyperactive dance cut, just a good classic Madonna track.

Anyway with that said I think it (BIM) would've made a better 2nd single with Ghosttown trying it's chances after BIM smashed.

But shoulda woulda coulda. Now we could have a huge comeback story to talk about if things go right…. and that's almost sweeter.

Can we just move forward and stop being a shoulda woulda coulda medonsta? Enjoy the ride and don't look back.

edit: nevermind I misunderstood the post. But no, she's not pathetic like Mariah.

lol she ain't mariah dude.

I thought the kfc queen released like 48 "first singles/buzz singles" and kept postponing the release date for her album... and then when beautiful was a kinda-hit, she finally decided to release the album..... no?

anyway... i loved every single bit of the LFL sub-era, and i'm sure she's proud of it all... but i'm so glad that Bitch I'm M-dolla is here rape us all!!!! i hope there are more performances of it around the corner! :D

Can we just move forward and stop being a shoulda woulda coulda medonsta? Enjoy the ride and don't look back.

Yes, This era has been incredible. So many fantastic performances, interviews and music. Let's enjoy and celebrate it all.

Guest bluejean

Well yeah :lol: Don't get me wrong, I LOVE living for love and all. I guess my question can be more directly put.

Can this song become a smash after she's already had 2 singles from the album? Is it even possible? Has it happened before?

Obviously she can't literally pretend LFL never happened. Deadtown on the other hand... :lmao:

Maybe in The U.s. ; worldwilde BIM will be a commercial bomb

what you need to do right now,

is to shove your fat cock inside my hole

right now

Still believe GT was perfect second single.

Never too crazy as LFL as first single, but that's already over and M did the best she could!

Moving forward BIM might be a perfect third single and an excellent contrast to GT. :excl::excl:

Guest bluejean

IF BIM became a hit I think she'd have to follow it with Unapologetic Bitch. Keep the same attitude and edge. Okay, its 2 bitch songs but oh well.

IF BIM became a hit I think she'd have to follow it with Unapologetic Bitch. Keep the same attitude and edge. Okay, its 2 bitch songs but oh well.

Yeah, I think UB should follow BIM, too... and if we're lucky and it's 1998 again, maybe another heart song as 5th single!

She should follow it with Iconic. UB is cool but not near as good as Iconic.

The fourth single is prob Hold Tight or Best night IMO

Best Night is magical and a video for it would be fucking astounding... but I don't really see it as a single, IMO.

I'd be pretty happy if she releases Hold Tight, though. :D

Guest bluejean

I don't think Hole Tight has much potential.

Iconic would be okay but Unapologetic Bitch would have more appeal with a young audience I think.

Rebel Heart SHOULD be a single but I feel like she's taking a different direction here and it wouldn't really work now.

Guest bluejean

As a video for Best Night she should make a pretend sex tape with Diplo and "leak" it. Kind of like that "stolen" video of Justin Bieber.

LFL is good, it's just that Diplo is better at doing Diplo aka Bitch i'm Madonna than at doing house. LFL still needs a good house remix by an expert like Hercules & the love affair to make it epic and anthemic. Where's the fucking bass ?

I only listen to Dubtronic extended remix because her voice and the general mix is so much better, more bass, less effects on her voice and so the song comes to life.

Guest bluejean

I think Living For Love is great as is, it sounds like a classic Madonna song.

But overall it wasn't fresh or attention grabbing enough to really overcome the obstacles. I mean if it was released in 2009 it might have done better than Celebration but alot of walls have come up in front of Madonna since then. To break them down she needs to release a single with that wow factor. Like Music for example had that wow factor. I feel the attitude of BIM could be what it takes.

I love Living for Love so much, her first single in years and years and years. I don't think it flopped either!!!!

But if this song had been first single, we would have go so much fun too, hahahaha.