"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Yeah, I guess we will see in time if the general public prefers BIM, but if it doesn't, fans will say it's because it was released 3rd. And that may be true. When was the last time she had a hit 3rd single? The 80's? I guess TPOG & WIFLFAG did ok.

Yeah, last time she had a top ten third single was Cherish in 1989. TPOG was a decent sized hit at #11 and WIFLFAG almost made top 20. Since then, I think the closest a third single has come to charting at all is Get Together.

WTF!! We are not racists! Hip hop is just not a popular genre in the country. I cannot speak for people born or raised in the US and who call themselves Mexican. Two different worlds. I have always noticed that what is popular in the Billboard Latin stuff is just not what we listen to here.

And Bitch I´m Madonna is a cool song. Not single material, but a fun song, like Spanish Lesson or Bday Song.

FLUSH.

Guest bluejean

Yeah, last time she had a top ten third single was Cherish in 1989. TPOG was a decent sized hit at #11 and WIFLFAG almost made top 20. Since then, I think the closest a third single has come to charting at all is Get Together.

However when was the last time she promoted a 3rd single? The only 3rd single she ever promoted was TPOG and like you said, that crept up to #11. And it would have been Top 10 if the chart rules didn't change that week. So I always consider it a "hit" in the US.

However when was the last time she promoted a 3rd single? The only 3rd single she ever promoted was TPOG and like you said, that crept up to #11. And it would have been Top 10 if the chart rules didn't change that week. So I always consider it a "hit" in the US.

Ah! Very true.

She came so close to scoring another Top 10 with that single - very frustrating! Hmmmm...wasn't she recently robbed of something else because of a change in the chart rules...?! :(

You let it out, honey.

Madonna is a self made billionaire who wears grillz at 56, fucks ridiculously hot men half her age and barely older than her son, owns Picassos and Warhols and she's supposed to be relateable? That's what's wrong with these post-1990s people. They want the rich, famous, artistic and eccentric to be RELATABLE. Wtf.

What I would do to be able to slap people through the computer screen

It's this generation's reality TV mentality.... if I can't be like the stars, then let's make them be more like me. They're not like you! Yeah, they may come off as relatable but their bank account says otherwise. For example, Gaga dresses like the people at Wal-Mart and asks people to donate their hard earned money to her Emotion Revolution. Meanwhile, she's spending her money (her fans money) on coke, gold wheel chairs, etc...

:clap: :clap: :clap::bow: :bow: :bow:

Guest Pud Whacker

Reminds me of a mix of She's Not Me and Into The Groove from Sticky. :thumbsup:

Expect a segment like this on tour.

Guest Pud Whacker

You let it out, honey.

Madonna is a self made billionaire who wears grillz at 56, fucks ridiculously hot men half her age and barely older than her son, owns Picassos and Warhols and she's supposed to be relateable? That's what's wrong with these post-1990s people. They want the rich, famous, artistic and eccentric to be RELATABLE. Wtf.

What I would do to be able to slap people through the computer screen

Ew. Relatable. :lol:

Guest Cassius

The song is peaking on iTunes. Had the performance been added to Jimmy Fallon's channel on youTube, then it would be another story.. I bet the song would probably be top 40 by now. And I don't think she's performing again (I hope I'm wrong).

And by the looks of it I'm the only person who is bothered with this :dead: Fans whom Guy follows on twitter are not even capable to push him to make things right. :mad:

I said it from the beginning, the Ellen week should have been better on The Tonight Show (it worked perfect for Timberlake). Ellen doesn't boost sales (daytime tv show) and is so restricted zz.

Edited by Cassius

I actually unchecked BIM on my iTunes cause I dislike the song but I might have to start stanning for the song after seeing the performance :lol:.

FLUSH.

PLUS 1. This is the closest thing she has to a screaming potential hit (sales, viral and even airplay!) Aka *something that will at least 'chart'! Reeks from possible mega summer hit. It's super dope, totally current/ today, 'out there' and crazy catchy esp after you have this epic performance to back it up!

The song is peaking on iTunes. Had the performance been added to Jimmy Fallon's channel on youTube, then it would be another story.. I bet the song would probably be top 40 by now. And I don't think she's performing again (I hope I'm wrong).

And by the looks of it I'm the only person who is bothered with this :dead: Fans whom Guy follows on twitter are not even capable to push him to make things right. :mad:

I said it from the beginning, the Ellen week should have been better on The Tonight Show (it worked perfect for Timberlake). Ellen doesn't boost sales (daytime tv show) and is so restricted zz.

You're not the only one....I'm trying not to whine too much about it but sometimes I just feel like screaming. I'm so tired of seeing missed opportunity after missed opportunity just because her lazy shitty team simply refuse to get their act together. Madonna is whoring herself out in all the right ways on all these shows yet her team can't be fucked to do their OWN job.

I just...whatever. I'm going back to rehearse the BIM choreography.

I'm digusted about how they never uploaded the taylor swift ghosttown performance on youtube and how this hasnt been uploaded officially, when lady gaga and alike fart they upload it officially to bank on it, this is fuckig disgusting, this is sabotage

People who hate BIM are boring sexless gays who probably have never even jacked off. I'm not sorry :smile:

well, if you look a little like that George guy of your pictures, you may help me! :jerkoff::madonna2:

WIFLFAG was robbed...by herself!!!!! a totally different song in the video (nota remix ala EY no, a different song!!!!) and a live version in spanish!!!!! :excl: that, that was a savotage!!!

Diplo made me laugh, camping it up.

This has really thrown up another interesting issue. BIM vs Ghosttown.

It was like Masterpiece Vs GGW in the UK. Masterpiece was getting airplay but they were due to launch GGW and it all got messed up.

I wish they were braver!

WTF!! We are not racists! Hip hop is just not a popular genre in the country. I cannot speak for people born or raised in the US and who call themselves Mexican. Two different worlds. I have always noticed that what is popular in the Billboard Latin stuff is just not what we listen to here.

And Bitch I´m Madonna is a cool song. Not single material, but a fun song, like Spanish Lesson or Bday Song.

:huh:

People who hate BIM are boring sexless gays who probably have never even jacked off. I'm not sorry :smile:

Agree. Bitch is in my top 5 from the start :)

She came so close to scoring another Top 10 with that single - very frustrating! Hmmmm...wasn't she recently robbed of something else because of a change in the chart rules...?! :(

I remember that, i remember reading that the songs between #9 and #12 where practically tied...

With a maxi-single release, it would've reached the top 10.

And also, they changed the way the charts were compiled and the song dropped big.