"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

I love the performance, but I find it ironic and hysterical how everyone is going crazy over this when before they were screaming that she should be mature, age appropriate and sing ballads. And how this was the worst song she ever did. I guess they didn't really mean that, did they?

Face it everyone loves fun lighthearted slight crazy Madonna, not when she takes herself too seriously!

I love both and think she just showcases how she can do both perfectly (wit The Ghosttown video and the BIM performance) ...still not feeling the song as much as the attitude behind it. The performance was so amazing!

I love both and think she just showcases how she can do both perfectly (wit The Ghosttown video and the BIM performance) ...still not feeling the song as much as the attitude behind it. The performance was so amazing!

Totally agree! I was being sort of ironic and sarcastic. I wasn't talking so much about people on this forum or big Madonna fans since we all love both sides of her, but more the general public. I thought her performance of GT with Taylor was beautiful, but it seemed the public in general didn't get too excited, but everyone loves this performance.

Guest bluejean

I love the performance, but I find it ironic and hysterical how everyone is going crazy over this when before they were screaming that she should be mature, age appropriate and sing ballads. And how this was the worst song she ever did. I guess they didn't really mean that, did they?

Who exactly is they?

Why do people always lump everyone is to one category of person. There are people here that hate the performance. Maybe THEY are the people that were saying those things before as well?

It's like how I talk Ghosttown down and people assume that I was up its ass before and that I've suddenly changed my mind. Maybe I never thought it was the best song ever but didn't run around screaming it because I'm not a debbie downer.

I cannot for the life of me stop watching this INCREDIBLE performance of Life!!!!! She just gets better and better and better as time goes on. It's funny, I always say to myself that I couldn't love this woman any more.......AND THEN SHE PROVES ME WRONG

Face it everyone loves fun lighthearted slight crazy Madonna, not when she takes herself too seriously!

Well, I can only speak for myself but I've never waivered with that.

Who exactly is they?

Why do people always lump everyone is to one category of person. There are people here that hate the performance. Maybe THEY are the people that were saying those things before as well?

It's like how I talk Ghosttown down and people assume that I was up its ass before and that I've suddenly changed my mind. Maybe I never thought it was the best song ever but didn't run around screaming it because I'm not a debbie downer.

Yeah, I don't think opinions have changed. For me, I'm just staying quiet because everyone is enjoying this and I don't want to burst bubbles or be attacked.