"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Roger Friedman is a dick.

I'm sure some idiots here will suddenly forget all the vile shit he's written about her (and other female performers) in the past because of one back-handed "positive" article. :rolleyes:

Anyway, BIM on Fallon - still fantastica.

No jumping to lame conclusions based on nothing, please.

This is by far the best performance of this era!! Thats how you do it!! AMAZING BRILLIANT SPECTACLE!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::headbang::headbang::headbang:

she literally gave life to BITCH IM MADONNA!! Im speechless!! :clap::clap::clap:

Letterman, SNL, The Today Show Live Concert... Do it ALL Madonna. Make this track happen.

Im for all, but she needs to keep doing COOL/HIP A+ prime-time nighttime shows (when performing a song like this) like *Fallon, SNL and kinda sorta Ellen. Shows that will have impact for an important demographic (look at the JOLT this one appearance did for the entire era, not just the song! lol) I loathe super troll Friedman but he was def. on point (this *one time). Only Mariah and Gaga payola him so I refuse to believe he truly didn't mean what he wrote. Letterman and even Today Show are pointless and/or beneath her. For Letterman, she should simply make an appearance (maybe a quick, witty final interview where they spoof the infamous F bomb episode) before he leaves.

Stop acting like a prude when we all know you're a slut. Please and thanks.

I never claimed to be Assley...

ibkLAfU60lQ8Xo.gif

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

However, the sluttiest thing I do nowadays is post gifs on Mnation in my rare spare time.

im-the-cool-dad.gif

Guest bluejean

No jumping to lame conclusions based on nothing, please.

Nobody is going to forget Roger Freidman's a nasty old cunt. He'll be writing something awful about her this time next week.

Letterman, SNL, The Today Show Live Concert... Do it ALL Madonna. Make this track happen.

i do think she should do it different each time though, cuz this was hilarious but would it work a second time & same way?

and im even liking her comedy thing now. i was a bit cringed when i watched it live and didn't wanna watch it again but now i did and she's really not so bad. we all know she has a great sense of humor but cracking jokes like that stand up is different but she's good honestly, for a first time. :) she's so quick witted that she can turn things around and charm people

Guest bluejean

i do think she should do it different each time though, cuz this was hilarious but would it work a second time & same way?

Of course she should do it differently. Imagine opening SNL with a live band doing this choreography. Then she can close the show with a simple performance of Rebel Heart.

This one/singular Fallon episode has been the money shot of this entire era! LOL. Even the comedy act and is basically getting praised 'everywhere'/ the GP' cause of how much she did finally NOT take herself seriously. She was *likable, relaxed, didn't give a shit (but in a middle America friendly enough way) and ended w/ one of her most epic performances this decade lolo on ANY show (F the Grammys, Brits, Iheart etc.) All of those were good ESP. iHeart but everything last night was beyond super on point/flawless, already classic, and connected w/ the GP/ NON Madonna fans. Totally 80s/90s (and here/there 00s) M-licious.

and im even liking her comedy thing now. i was a bit cringed when i watched it live and didn't wanna watch it again but now i did and she's really not so bad. we all know she has a great sense of humor but cracking jokes like that stand up is different but she's good honestly, for a first time. :) she's so quick witted that she can turn things around and charm people

The comedy thing wasn't as bad as everyone was saying, but it would have been better if she had a partner to sort of trade witty lines with to inspire her. So there was a back and forth instead of standard stand up comedy thing. She needs to find someone funny to do it with her to inspire her, kind of like how she writes songs or does live performances.

That friedman article reads like some old bitty wrote it. "She didn't talk about sex or dress inappropriately or take her clothes off."

Like who gives a fuck if she does

Plus she dressed as a pimp with gold chains, $ jacket, and grills, total badass look. Not like she wore a cocktail dress :lmao:

SLAY

tumblr_mm1wtyUMMT1qfoj4do1_250.gif

:ohmy: This for real? LOL WTF did you get that from and when was it posted? Is it on her Twitter page? IF this is legit she's def. officially a loon. Nothing mean girl/phony/Gaga about it!

Madonna is the second most searched on itunes in the US, and bitch Im Madonna is the third :)

they are search suggestions trends, but I think it's most searched of today, otherwise why would they be on the list?

:ohmy: This for real? LOL WTF did you get that from and when was it posted? Is it on her Twitter page? IF this is legit she's def. officially a loon. Nothing mean girl/phony/Gaga about it!

Honey, Madonna did not invent the grillz

Anyways this from 2009 for a sketch she did with T-Pain

Guest bluejean

Wow. How can she push this track further??

I believe it's possible but they need to like DO SOMETHING so it probably won't happen :lol:

Omg...this song is soo ready to actually smash! LOL Would be a *perfect summer song! 'They' (GUY lol :#) gotta get all over this asap. In other words..,momentum will be long gone before anything is done. Prob. wont get released (if it does) until fall lol. If she had Katys people, this would already be top 40 on iTunes and up on Vevo w/ 1+ million views. As others said, poor GT :(.

I love the performance, but I find it ironic and hysterical how everyone is going crazy over this when before they were screaming that she should be mature, age appropriate and sing ballads. And how this was the worst song she ever did. I guess they didn't really mean that, did they?

Face it everyone loves fun lighthearted slight crazy Madonna, not when she takes herself too seriously!