"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Guest Pud Whacker

i havent had time to go through the entire thread so maybe its been discussed however,

did anyone notice how her shorts and knee pads are removed when she enters the audience?

was that part recorded earlier?

I also loved how Fallon plugged the album as much as he did. I kept wondering how many more times he was going to pick it up and show that deluxe vinyl in all of its glory. :)

Pud- she actually performed first, and then sat down for the interview.

i havent had time to go through the entire thread so maybe its been discussed however,

did anyone notice how her shorts and knee pads are removed when she enters the audience?

Yup, her hair is also reset ready to go

She wears those Moschino shorts so well :inlove:

I also loved how Fallon plugged the album as much as he did. I kept wondering how many more times he was going to pick it up and show that deluxe vinyl in all of its glory. :)

He's a loon #2376!

He also said Bitch Im Madonna about a thousand times. It was amaze

Don't expect shallow millennials or basic GP who think bey is a a new kind of "feminist" to get M humor or persona.

M is truly an eccentric, and she freaks out a lot of people! :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Hopefully BIM paves the way for the Unapologetic Bitch to come.

This would make me the happiest faggot in the entire universe.

Me too.

noticed that too... but it's all taped anyway so we don't know which was done first... definitely, the hallway scene is taped separately from the entrance,,,

Madonna is a top and our very own Stephen came out as a bottom just last night! :D

:wow::clap:

Stephen's always been a bottom. We all know that.

someone's obsessed with Steph's bottoms... :think: ...but didn't he said he was bi?........bipolar I mean :chuckle:

giphy.gif

Stephen be all...

the-power-bottom-dance-mister-scandal.gi

tumblr_mp69rx2Efu1swb09to2_250.gif

tumblr_mo8cxbwd2N1s0x39to1_400.gif

TO EVERYONE:

tumblr_nla4dgP3Gl1ttxx9lo1_400.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

madonna.jpg

by Roger Friedman

Now, you can say it, kids: Madonna is back. Her appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight” show was a confirmed success. Her album, “Rebel Heart,” was just about dead on the charts. But this afternoon, “Rebel Heart” is number 20 on iTunes with a bullet, moving from around number 84 to 32 to where it is now. Well played.

There’s more: The original “Rebel Heart” EP of five songs, released in a hurry after Madonna was “pirated” early on, is at number 42. And the song she cleverly performed “Bitch I’m Madonna” is at number 107 out of nowhere. My guess is the song will pick up momentum and perhaps become an unqualified hit. Wouldn’t that be something?

(A friend suggests that they just release the Fallon performance as a video, and skip Madonna’s usual $10 million follies.)

Even more interesting: The digital download of “Rebel Heart” on Amazon.com is number 37 and rising fast. This means that Amazon customers, who usually like the physical CD, had a big impulse buy after Fallon and just wanted the album. They couldn’t wait for the mail.

Madonna and manager Guy Oseary took a page from Barbra Streisand and manager Marty Erlichman. Streisand’s Fallon show propelled her duets CD, “Partners” into the stratosphere. Madonna’s Fallon segment was crafted similarly— Madonna was dressed in accessible way, no crazy nudity or sex talk, just fun, witty stuff. Her comedy routine was a dud, but it was in good fun so no one cared.

The “Holiday” segment– performing her old hit live with Jimmy and the Roots– was a homerun. But the coup de grace was the choreographed version of “Bitch” through the NBC hallways. It was ebullient and infectious. The old Madonna is back!

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/04/10/rebel-smart-madonnas-jimmy-fallon-show-revives-album-on-itunes-amazon

Can't believe s**t face Roger Friedman wrote a mostly positive article. :wow:

he's just a dumb ass stan and fair weathered fan. M gets some good sales and he'll write any kind of nice article. piece of shit.

madonna.jpg

by Roger Friedman

Now, you can say it, kids: Madonna is back. Her appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s “Tonight” show was a confirmed success. Her album, “Rebel Heart,” was just about dead on the charts. But this afternoon, “Rebel Heart” is number 20 on iTunes with a bullet, moving from around number 84 to 32 to where it is now. Well played.

There’s more: The original “Rebel Heart” EP of five songs, released in a hurry after Madonna was “pirated” early on, is at number 42. And the song she cleverly performed “Bitch I’m Madonna” is at number 107 out of nowhere. My guess is the song will pick up momentum and perhaps become an unqualified hit. Wouldn’t that be something?

(A friend suggests that they just release the Fallon performance as a video, and skip Madonna’s usual $10 million follies.)

Even more interesting: The digital download of “Rebel Heart” on Amazon.com is number 37 and rising fast. This means that Amazon customers, who usually like the physical CD, had a big impulse buy after Fallon and just wanted the album. They couldn’t wait for the mail.

Madonna and manager Guy Oseary took a page from Barbra Streisand and manager Marty Erlichman. Streisand’s Fallon show propelled her duets CD, “Partners” into the stratosphere. Madonna’s Fallon segment was crafted similarly— Madonna was dressed in accessible way, no crazy nudity or sex talk, just fun, witty stuff. Her comedy routine was a dud, but it was in good fun so no one cared.

The “Holiday” segment– performing her old hit live with Jimmy and the Roots– was a homerun. But the coup de grace was the choreographed version of “Bitch” through the NBC hallways. It was ebullient and infectious. The old Madonna is back!

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/04/10/rebel-smart-madonnas-jimmy-fallon-show-revives-album-on-itunes-amazon

What kind of fucking Queen she is? :D I cannot stop watching the performance. One of the most amazing things she's done this era :)

Roger Friedman is a dick.

I'm sure some idiots here will suddenly forget all the vile shit he's written about her (and other female performers) in the past because of one back-handed "positive" article. :rolleyes:

Anyway, BIM on Fallon - still fantastica.

Guest bluejean

Roger Friedman is a dick.

I'm sure some idiots here will suddenly forget all the vile shit he's written about her (and other female performers) in the past because of one back-handed "positive" article. :rolleyes:

Well no. I saw the name and thought Pud wrote it actually.