"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Bitches it was her FIRST TIME doing stand up. Even some of the greatest comedians sucked the first time they did it. It takes practice getting the delivery right and it's all in the delivery.

Christ. Why do some people on the internet just not GET anything. It's painful.

Cuz they're probably the type of stupid bitches who think the Mona Lisa is a painting by Picasso and now they're all offended.

The comedy thing was actually not bad for a first go. I can see her becoming good at it.

I think the "Did you know him?" thing about Warhol is a lot funnier if you're a Madonna fan. Because it's such a dumb question. And I bet all those things really happened.

I loved that Warhol bit. She obviously wasn't going for joke jokes and belly laughs, it went with the whole Bitch I'm Madonna theme and her taking the piss out of herself. I can't believe people are taking this so seriously. :rolleyes:

And she is quick witted and can certainly be funny, just watch some of her old stage banter.

So BIM got RH into the top 20 on iTunes and not Ghosttown

What was that about the track being immature, bad, that the GP wouldn't embrace a bitch song, and it couldn't be performed on TV?

Are there any other asinine opinions about BIM I've forgotten?

Hopefully BIM paves the way for the Unapologetic Bitch to come.

So BIM got RH into the top 20 on iTunes and not Ghosttown

What was that about the track being immature, bad, that the GP wouldn't embrace a bitch song, and it couldn't be performed on TV?

Are there any other asinine opinions about BIM I've forgotten?

Hopefully BIM paves the way for the Unapologetic Bitch to come.

maybe both songs got the album into the top 20? and remember the the show she was in...actually is not that strange to have two simultaneous songs, I think beyoncé does it quite a lot

maybe both songs got the album into the top 20? and remember the the show she was in...actually is not that strange to have two simultaneous songs, I think beyoncé does it quite a lot

Both could have true and the glorious video. Not picking on Ghosttown just mainly the nonchalant distain some fans have had on this forum for months about BIM. Even though many of us saw the potential

I think it's awesome we have a beautiful Ghosttown video and an awesome BIM performance within two days. Not to mention the stand up etc

Apr1020151948m200.gif

This thread has just turned into complaints and dick talk..MNation never changes :)

What's wrong with dick talk?? :lol:

Was a fun evening. Watching BIM, I said it would make a good official video. Because an official video probably would be pretty similar to what we saw.

M could be the first artist who releases two MVs on the same week!!!

Madonna is a top and our very own Stephen came out as a bottom just last night! :D

Stephen's always been a bottom. We all know that.

So whats next ?

US- The Voice ?

Lettermann ?

any other appearences ?

Letterman is over in Mid-May, and I would be shocked if she wasn't on between now and then. Aside from that.... maybe she'll shoot the BIM video soon?

This performance looks fun and care-free, but I can't imagine how much time it took to rehearse all this with the perfect timing for all the parts, dancers and guests! :blink: :blink:

wasn't there something else too? i vaguely remember something with a contest in australia to see madonna in new york, but not for her concert, it seemed like a mini promo show kinda thing. not sure what the name was.

Madonna is a top and our very own Stephen came out as a bottom just last night! :D

someone's obsessed with Steph's bottoms... :think: ...but didn't he said he was bi?........bipolar I mean :chuckle: