"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Side note - why isn't there a thread for a chart of Madonna's highest youtube view counts? Sadly she's shockingly low compared to chart stars of today. :(

I dunno make it? u haf da powah

How could you not love her stand up comedy? :laugh: I was laughing the whole time and covering my face cringing it was so bad :lmao::dead: she was freaking adorable in her awkwardness!

I love it. :bow: It's almost as if it was a reaction to the detractors who think she's a stuck up humourless old hag. Here she was playful and not so serious with deliberately bad jokes, so cute. And the Fallon thing as a whole with BIM is just perfect showing a hitherto rarely seen side of her.

Loved the BIM performance! It was so energetic. Maybe I"m wrong, but I thought the idea behind the stand up was it was supposed to be intentionally bad. She didn't really think she was funny! It was so bad and unfunny it was funny!

She really has great chemistry with Jimmy Fallon. He's a great guy so much better than Jay Leno. I actually never saw his show before because I go to work early and don't usually stay up that late.

thank you!!!

Still not 100% calmed down from last night... I enjoyed the track previously but thanks to that euphoric performance of life I have seen the light & am so much deeper in love. Can't stop dancing to it. :vogue:

The stand up comedy was adorable. Love how she is still chasing new dreams, I think that's part of what keeps her spirit so young :inlove:

Loved it!!

Was fun . As it should be . It's not a serious song. I mean 25 years ago she released a song about being spanked

All you not liking her stand-up must be on crack. Just saw it and like Glinda said it was supposed to be awkwardly bad. Bless her heart it was adorable. That took balls.

Guest Cassius

WHAT A WASTE!!! still it's not on her vevo/youtube.

She's putting so much effort for nothing. Her team/interscope doesn't even try anymore.

Edited by Cassius

WHAT A WASTE!!! still it's not on her vevo/youtube.

She's putting so much effort for nothing. Her team/interscope doesn't even try anymore.

girl bye i hope u get flushed soon annoying ass all u do is complain

People need 2 stop acting like she appeared in front of a crowd a the Apollo,

who bought tickets 2 c a stand up show.

It was a fucking pop icon taking the piss on a variety show..

Like seriously get fucked.