"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

I wonder if the passiveness people talk about..well everyone talks about is more Guy or *Interscope*. Could be a combo of both but def. feel its more her shit indifferent record company. Guy O was def. present during Erotica-today. Endless hit mega albums w/ only a few flops or underperfomers. A little too coincidental that since she left Warner, theres basically been NO hit (or even charting singles)! :#. I have a feeling thats why M is busting her ass now unlike any time..possibly ever (or since her early years) to promote this cause it reeks from minimal record company support. What can GUY (alone) do!?! You NEED your record company to market, payola lol, etc etc.

Anyways, re: of how useless they are, it's absolutely looking like BIM is the next single. F it, in todays market you CAN have multiple singles out at once! If shes performing it on the BB awards, no doubt its the next single but I'd love it to come out even sooner. Its not like it would 'damage' the GT lol.

Agree M can drop BIM single or video even sooner. Artists have been dropping their singles/videos pretty quickly and spontaneously. See no reason she can't have a couple of singles out at the same time.

Hell she can even film more videos for RH tracks that are not even singles :excl::excl:

yes you have to tag her on instagram or share it, she's gonna LOVE it!

for those who don't know, robster also made this, which the "i whip my hair" girl from will smith even wore on her t shirt :)

WillSmith-s_daughter_WillowSmith_wears_a

Thanks so much for the kind words guys! This performance just gives me life! I had to do something with it. I tagged her and her entire team in it on my instagram! Like and comment on it if you'd like! My username there is also robster16. Would be Awesome if she indeed got to see this piece :)

Seems logical to perform the song with Minaj at the Billboard Awards. Actually suspected she might do this, the promo this era is legendary

She would have to film the video some time at the end of the month to have it out around Awards.

A little something I made :)

2vsnlom.jpg

If I saw this in a store as a maxi vinyl cover w/ remixes I would lose my fuckin' mind. That shit would be bought SO FAST

yes you have to tag her on instagram or share it, she's gonna LOVE it!

for those who don't know, robster also made this, which the "i whip my hair" girl from will smith even wore on her t shirt :)

:lmao:

That bubblegum pic really is classic and I was shocked when I learnt it was fan made.

I wonder if the passiveness people talk about..well everyone talks about is more Guy or *Interscope*. Could be a combo of both but def. feel its more her shit indifferent record company. Guy O was def. present during Erotica-today. Endless hit mega albums w/ only a few flops or underperfomers. A little too coincidental that since she left Warner, theres basically been NO hit (or even charting singles)! :#. I have a feeling thats why M is busting her ass now unlike any time..possibly ever (or since her early years) to promote this cause it reeks from minimal record company support. What can GUY (alone) do!?! You NEED your record company to market, payola lol, etc etc.

Anyways, re: of how useless they are, it's absolutely looking like BIM is the next single. F it, in todays market you CAN have multiple singles out at once! If shes performing it on the BB awards, no doubt its the next single but I'd love it to come out even sooner. Its not like it would 'damage' the GT lol.

It was her decision. No artist has ever succeed going solo without label. It was a risk and she took it.

I can confirm MADONNA WILL BE ON BILLBOARD AWARDS PERFORMING BITCK IM MADGE

BRICK BRICK IM MEDONER!

BIM baby dancing :laugh: BIM has the potential to be the next harlem shake and going viral.

It's been blessed by DEMONNA.

BIM baby dancing :laugh: BIM has the potential to be the next harlem shake and going viral.

when the demo first leaked... BIM made me instantly think about that Bauuer song...

Yeeeess!!! Tha jooree and the leopard print! :wow::dramatic:

Bitchy ass queens were HATIN on me all night I would take my chain and hold it out like M across my mouth and just grit my teeth and growl at them :lmao: