"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

i :smooch: traditional.

its just funny cause some of the things that u said in the past didn't take place.

in all honesty, I hope that u are correct about the BB awards.

PLUS 1. This is the closest thing she has to a screaming potential hit (sales, viral and even airplay!) Aka *something that will at least 'chart'! Reeks from possible mega summer hit. It's super dope, totally current/ today, 'out there' and crazy catchy esp after you have this epic performance to back it up!

Mega summer hit? Does that mean she should release it in June in the northern hemisphere and hold off until December in the southern hemisphere? ;)

I always find it amusing when people talk about music being perfect for a certain season. Your "summer" hits are our "winter" hits and vice versa. "Hung Up" dominated the airwaves here in Australia in the summer of 05/06, yet it's known as a "winter" hit in the northern hemisphere. "Like A Virgin" - massive summer smash for us, but a winter smash up north.

All she needs to release the damn Fallon performance (or come close to duplicating it for the main/official video)! Maybe tweak/edit some things but its basically perfection! I'm officially in love w/ the song lol. Its *everything GMAYL and 4M were not! I insist it has smash potential. Song is so absurd yet so much fun,catchy and so today yet a TOTAL Madonna song (even w/ Nicki rapping). The fact its still lingering the Hot 100 on iTunes w/ only the Fallon performance shows it has 100x more potential than LFL and GT (unfortunately). GT is the kind of song I def. prefer from her but in reality world (todays world) don't see it doing much for her compared to BIM.

I agree with you. Fallon's BIM took the album to top 20 (for some hours) from below the top 100 and the song got inside the top 90.

I wonder if they are ware of all of this and if they will do something about it pronto. The passiveness sometimes is just so annoying that sometimes makes me want to

tumblr_lutsvnkrsw1qlvwnco1_r2_250.gif

Mega summer hit? Does that mean she should release it in June in the northern hemisphere and hold off until December in the southern hemisphere? ;)

I always find it amusing when people talk about music being perfect for a certain season. Your "summer" hits are our "winter" hits and vice versa. "Hung Up" dominated the airwaves here in Australia in the summer of 05/06, yet it's known as a "winter" hit in the northern hemisphere. "Like A Virgin" - massive summer smash for us, but a winter smash up north.

post-10959-Tom-Hanks-dancing-on-Spanish-

Minaj has on 12th april her last concert in europe. She later starts in june with her north american dates.

So it can be possible that Madonna will perform on 17th april :D

hahahha I love you

if this is not real, YOu can flush me.

I can confirm that you should be permanently flushed anyway.

Your made-up drivel and 'exclusives' copy and pasted from other forums stopped being funny long ago.

I wonder if the passiveness people talk about..well everyone talks about is more Guy or *Interscope*. Could be a combo of both but def. feel its more her shit indifferent record company. Guy O was def. present during Erotica-today. Endless hit mega albums w/ only a few flops or underperfomers. A little too coincidental that since she left Warner, theres basically been NO hit (or even charting singles)! :#. I have a feeling thats why M is busting her ass now unlike any time..possibly ever (or since her early years) to promote this cause it reeks from minimal record company support. What can GUY (alone) do!?! You NEED your record company to market, payola lol, etc etc.

Anyways, re: of how useless they are, it's absolutely looking like BIM is the next single. F it, in todays market you CAN have multiple singles out at once! If shes performing it on the BB awards, no doubt its the next single but I'd love it to come out even sooner. Its not like it would 'damage' the GT lol.

on pop justice someone said the 'Bitch I'm Madonna' performance from the VidMe link has been viewed 4.3 MILLION times.. not sure what the "vidme" link is.. but that's amazing :)

on pop justice someone said the 'Bitch I'm Madonna' performance from the VidMe link has been viewed 4.3 MILLION times.. not sure what the "vidme" link is.. but that's amazing :)

That's AMAZING!