"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

I remember that, i remember reading that the songs between #9 and #12 where practically tied...

With a maxi-single release, it would've reached the top 10.

She is always so unlucky chartwise

No Jimmy Fallon performance was EVER uploaded to Youtube. NBC owns the rights of the performance.

Plus, the performance is selling the album, even if it's not on Youtube or VEVO. People are watching it on NBC's official website.

Stop acting like the video on Youtube would be getting 10 millions of views.

I mean, the Living For Love video had over 6 millions views in a week and it wasn't enough to make it chart on the Hot 100, so the BIM performance with probably less views wouldn't make it chart anyway.

The performance is selling the album and the song. Having it on Youtube wouldn't make any difference. The performance's effect is already huge.

No Jimmy Fallon performance was EVER uploaded to Youtube. NBC owns the rights of the performance.

Plus, the performance is selling the album, even if it's not on Youtube or VEVO. People are watching it on NBC's official website.

I mean, the Living For Love video had over 6 millions views in a week and it wasn't enough to make it chart on the Hot 100, so the BIM performance with probably less views wouldn't make it chart anyway.

The performance is selling the album and the song. Having it on Youtube wouldn't make any difference. The performance's effect is already huge.

I didn´t know that.BUt maybe if a link appeard in his shows fdacebook ...would be easier to wtach, I don´t know

This! And there are at least 10 non-official videos on Youtube (I've just watched one). Anybody can find this video easily on Youtube or NBC's website.

This performance involved a lot of people (dancers, extras, the band, technicians, cameras...), and it's NBC who paid for it. It's logical that they want to attract the viewers on their website and not on Madonna's Vevo...

The song is peaking on iTunes. Had the performance been added to Jimmy Fallon's channel on youTube, then it would be another story.. I bet the song would probably be top 40 by now. And I don't think she's performing again (I hope I'm wrong).

And by the looks of it I'm the only person who is bothered with this :dead: Fans whom Guy follows on twitter are not even capable to push him to make things right. :mad:

I said it from the beginning, the Ellen week should have been better on The Tonight Show (it worked perfect for Timberlake). Ellen doesn't boost sales (daytime tv show) and is so restricted zz.

This performance is easily found just about anywhere. The song would NOT be Top 40 just because they are added to his YouTube channel. People STILL don't get it......and if it were Top 40 you would be saying if they had posted it quicker or better quality or if it had posted "here and there", or aired again etc then it would be Top 10. The album didn't go Top 40......it went TOP 20......I think Madonna is ok with HER ALBUM seeing the biggest boost from this promo vs what is as of now an an album track.

Thank you!

What fantasy world do people live in?? I WISH a fucking YouTube upload to the right channel would catapult her song to top 10.....lol. If it were that easy, it would be done trust.

ugh it's not about that. uploading it on youtube and seeing NBC delete all of the fan uploads is just annoying because in a few weeks (or even days) from now it'll be harder to find the performance because less articles write about it and it'll be in the NBC archives on their site. it's not only about charts, it's just about easily sharing what we love on social media and youtube is easy for that. SIMPLE.

its just about finding right away at one place what you need. that's what this generation is used to. (and actually thats not just young people it's everyone.) if people wanna see a video they go on youtube. it's as simple & basic as it gets.

I hope that they repeat the Madonna episode of "the tonight show with jimmy..." sometime in the near future. it should give RH another little bump in the charts.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I can confirm MADONNA WILL BE ON BILLBOARD AWARDS PERFORMING BITCK IM MADGE

will it be in black and white?

Madonna should record a video for BIM and release it aswell. Isnt it very common these days to have several singles

All she needs to release the damn Fallon performance (or come close to duplicating it for the main/official video)! Maybe tweak/edit some things but its basically perfection! I'm officially in love w/ the song lol. Its *everything GMAYL and 4M were not! I insist it has smash potential. Song is so absurd yet so much fun,catchy and so today yet a TOTAL Madonna song (even w/ Nicki rapping). The fact its still lingering the Hot 100 on iTunes w/ only the Fallon performance shows it has 100x more potential than LFL and GT (unfortunately). GT is the kind of song I def. prefer from her but in reality world (todays world) don't see it doing much for her compared to BIM.