"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

What's with the "BIM Triumphalists" today? You love the song and she gave a memorable performance. Celebrate! Get excited! Jerk off to it! But why oh why are you turning it into an "us vs them" situation? You're not exposing anything other than your own shortsightedness.

Please let people change their minds about something without feeling guilty or stupid. That's the whole point of PROMO: to win over people and make them support your shit. If someone didn't like BIM and now they've been popping to it because of this cray performance, join in the party!

And don't assume "everyone" changed their minds. There is no "everyone."

What's with the "BIM Triumphalists" today? You love the song and she gave a memorable performance. Celebrate! Get excited! Jerk off to it! But why oh why are you turning it into an "us vs them" situation? You're not exposing anything other than your own shortsightedness.

Please let people change their minds about something without feeling guilty or stupid. That's the whole point of PROMO: to win over people and make them support your shit. If someone didn't like BIM and now they've been popping to it because of this cray performance, join in the party!

And don't assume "everyone" changed their minds. There is no "everyone."

Agree with you here in many ways. So much stupid division over rebel and heart songs on this forum and it has been going on for ages. Madonna has always done both kind of songs and it is all part of her unique and wonderful personality and style. No other star does is so well. Now becuase BIM was so fantastic on the Jimmy show, Ghosttown is getting downplayed. Enjoy it all and rejoice that others now love BIM. People can change their minds too and if they have, that is something to celebrate.

Madonna and I repeat MADONNA is making the right moves to promote her stuff (I don't know what her team is doing). Performing BIM was a great way of promoting the record and we can see the results on i tunes today

Love the song, love the Demo 2 version too which is on an Alternate playlist of Rebel Heart on my iPod. Great energy in the performance, she killed it!

Guest Rocco Papa

I couldn't help but think of Nadya Ginsburg during her stand-up routine. :lol:

For starters, this video where "Madonna" asks "Rocco" to introduce her to some of his friends:

And this one of course!!

:rotfl:

This performance is now played before my morning daily prayer.

The repeat value is AMAZING. Needs to be the OFFICIAL video for this song.

I'm amazed how well it is doing.

Do it on your trash can. Do it on a tree. On a bush. On the toilet. On the metro. In a bus. Wherever. There are no rules here.

o-TWERKING-FLASH-MOB-facebook.jpg

Try it at your local McD's next time y'all.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27346-1365173486-1.

mCdmqBz.gif

Stephen be all...

the-power-bottom-dance-mister-scandal.gi

tumblr_mp69rx2Efu1swb09to2_250.gif

tumblr_m7t4nwXfh81r6qbl6o1_500.gif

I'm gonna need a doctor to get through the addiction I have on M at the moment. Not only she gives us one of her best vids this week and the day after she delivers an exciting, breathtaking performance!!!

This basically was like a mini music video lol. So epic. I love how it all came together. The hallway scene is LIFE. I can't wait for the official music video. Now THAT'S gonna be a treat

I watched that show again, I like her attitude during the interview, especially when she wips/plays with her hair :D :D

something she never did before.

Dont know, maybe she wanna throw shade to someone ? or just her coolnes ?

Yeah the "omg GT sux hehe omg see we told you BIM would smash" brigade is getting annoying

I think like maybe 2 ppl out of the 10,000 ppl on this board denied BIM would be a hit if released

Way more than just two people were denying how great BIM is and there has been a consistent group of fans who don't like it since the beginning.

Let's not pretend now that it was universally loved on the forum :lmao:

Guessing Fallon will upload the BIM performance on his fb tomorrow?

It's been amazing seeing both the Ghosttown video, the BIM performance, and other aspects of the Tonight show trending.

Seriously one of the best choices she's made all era promo wise. Got more out of one night on Fallon than an entire week on Ellen lol.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah the "omg GT sux hehe omg see we told you BIM would smash" brigade is getting annoying

I think like maybe 2 ppl out of the 10,000 ppl on this board denied BIM would be a hit if released

:rotfl: theyre ridiculous.

and theyre throwing LFL under the bus.

i hated 4 minutes until i saw it live at Roseland at her promo tour. i suppose they loved that one, too.

In all of this, my fav moment other than Holiday and the BIM perf and her entrance was, "That catalogue is just so vast." LMAO. The way she said it. I loved it. Does anyone have a vine or gif of that moment?

In all of this, my fav moment other than Holiday and the BIM perf and her entrance was, "That catalogue is just so vast." LMAO. The way she said it. I loved it. Does anyone have a vine or gif of that moment?

Yeah that was very funny (and true!)

Way more than just two people were denying how great BIM is and there has been a consistent group of fans who don't like it since the beginning.

Let's not pretend now that it was universally loved on the forum :lmao:

I still don't like BIM, sorry but I'm not into that kind of "music" :huh: A #100 in Itunes is not going to change my opinion.

Actually I think it's all about Jimmy Fallon, Holiday is #1000. A Ghosttown performance with Fallon and the song would be top 20 right now.

Edited by madmex

I remember seeing an interview from the AL era where she played a Led Zeppelin song on her guitar and I was really shocked, and now here she's singing Pink Floyd! Wow, she really has incredibly eclectic taste in music, it's so cool!!

She said in an interview that Rocco was really into 70's classic rock like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

I still don't like BIM, sorry but I'm not into that kind of "music" :huh: A #100 in Itunes is not going to change my opinion.

Actually I think it's all about Jimmy Fallon, Holiday is #1000. A Ghosttown performance with Fallon and the song would be top 20 right now.

Oh hell nah hold-my-earrings-o.gif

His show seems like it's supposed to be funny and ironic. I think it would seem odd to sing a very serious song on there. I think she made the right choice by doing something more fun and high energy.