"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

I know a lot of fans don't like the hate M gets and it's understandable but the sheer disgust on D-listed for her comedy routine is life! The power!! Only M. It's a joke you dimwits and the whole debacle is hilarious.

People need 2 stop acting like she appeared in front of a crowd a the Apollo,

who bought tickets 2 c a stand up show.

It was a fucking pop icon taking the piss on a variety show..

Like seriously get fucked.

Vadge would hit back at them for not understanding irony :fag:

Btw Vadge comes up on autocorrect as "Gags"

I know a lot of fans don't like the hate M gets and it's understandable but the sheer disgust on D-listed for her comedy routine is life! The power!! Only M. It's a joke you dimwits and the whole debacle is hilarious.

OMG yay must see. Dlisted is life, clever trolls.

WHAT A WASTE!!! still it's not on her vevo/youtube.

She's putting so much effort for nothing. Her team/interscope doesn't even try anymore.

For nothing?? The Fallon show has millions of viewers, the official video is on NBC's website and there are at least 10 non-official videos on youtube, plus hundreds of articles talking about this. And you say it was "for nothing"?? :madgemanson:

These vevo-obsessed freaks are really boring, the same stupid complaints ruin the mood on EVERY performance since the begining of this era... Just sit down and enjoy the ride, for god's sake. Vevo is not the center of the universe.

OMG yay must see. Dlisted is life, clever trolls.

This guy at least gets it but now they're all coming after him LOL

Get in line biatches!!! Madonna just gave a big fuck you to all you ageist, appropriateness policing motherfuckers.....

Madonna makes her adorable standup debut on 'The Tonight Show'
By Louis Virtel | Friday, Apr 10, 2015 12:20 PM
Madonna has always been a big fan of comics, and she's palled around in recent years with Ricky Gervais and Jerry Seinfeld. But the pop icon decided to give standup a shot for the first time on "The Tonight Show" yesterday, and results were... fascinating!

Flawless set? I mean, no. But honestly, this is the kind of material you get at a real open mic, and to hear Madonna chirp about her dating life like an up-and-coming talent is kind of awesome. She is having a blast not knowing what the hell she's doing. And her pleading "Wait, I have more jokes!" was hilarious.

You have to give it up to Madonna. She is an incredible stage performer who is obviously bored by societal expectations of 56-year-old women and never lets you forget she's in charge of herself. And a Picasso or two.

http://www.hitfix.com/the-dartboard/madonna-makes-her-adorable-standup-debut-on-the-tonight-show

no, why hasn't it been broadcast at the cinema yet? :dazed:

clearly she needs to take it to the streets and broadcast it like the secret project

Guest bluejean

The comedy thing was actually not bad for a first go. I can see her becoming good at it.

I think the "Did you know him?" thing about Warhol is a lot funnier if you're a Madonna fan. Because it's such a dumb question. And I bet all those things really happened.

She succeeded in beIng unrelatable; the antithesis of good comedy.

Exactly. She's unrelatable. That's the joke you moron! Idiots.

Okay I'm done.

Exactly. She's unrelatable. That's the joke you moron! Idiots.

Okay I'm done.

You let it out, honey.

Madonna is a self made billionaire who wears grillz at 56, fucks ridiculously hot men half her age and barely older than her son, owns Picassos and Warhols and she's supposed to be relateable? That's what's wrong with these post-1990s people. They want the rich, famous, artistic and eccentric to be RELATABLE. Wtf.

What I would do to be able to slap people through the computer screen

Guest bluejean

I think the comedy thing would be more like doing scaled back live performances and talking inbetween songs. She's not going to do comedy without music.

1. It was deliberately meant to be unfunny/playful

2. Of course it was rehearsed, these Fallon skits always are. You think that was done off the cuff?

I know the skit was rehearsed for f*ck sake, but when you do a stand up comedy show you rehearse for months and you train to have the comedy rythm and all that. She hasn't rehearsed for a serious comedy skit.

And I'm sorry but I do find it funny and playful sure, but not at all unfunny. It wasn't meant to be unfunny.

Edited by RoyalMadonna

You let it out, honey.

Madonna is a self made billionaire who wears grillz at 56, fucks ridiculously hot men half her age and barely older than her son, owns Picassos and Warhols and she's supposed to be relateable? That's what's wrong with these post-1990s people. They want the rich, famous, artistic and eccentric to be RELATABLE. Wtf.

What I would do to be able to slap people through the computer screen

It's this generation's reality TV mentality.... if I can't be like the starts, then let's make them be more like me. They're not like you! Yeah, they may come off as relatable but their bank account says otherwise. For example, Gaga dresses like the people at Wal-Mart and asks people to donate their hard earned money to her Emotion Revolution. Meanwhile, she's spending her money (her fans money) on coke, gold wheel chairs, etc...

Guest bluejean

Bitches it was her FIRST TIME doing stand up. Even some of the greatest comedians sucked the first time they did it. It takes practice getting the delivery right and it's all in the delivery.

Christ. Why do some people on the internet just not GET anything. It's painful.