"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Anyone who tears her apart for her comedy routine needs to get a fucking life quite frankly. I mean seriously. It was nothing more than a light hearted little skit. A SKIT!!! Think 'Coffee Tawk' from SNL 1992. She wasn't trying to change the world or anything. Get over it'

Exactly. Imagine this people if she had done the Marika thing now??? Oh dear hahaha

She really did what she wants. That's the Madonna I have loved for years and not the autopilot one!!!

Such an outstanding and happy performance! Love seeing her enjoy the moment!

Oprah-crying.gif

Wow she was amazing in every way!! The comedy skit was cute, jimmy lives for her (maybe a little too much...I wonder if he was told to hype her up..?), the interview was awesome...from what my friends told me, I thought I'd hate the outfit/performance but I loved it. It was pure camp in a good way! Rocco was awesome!!! I love the choreography!

I hate the song more than before! Its more of a novelty song now. The attitude is amazing. I just can't deal with the actual song itself (mainly the verses)...the production is flawless...

Do people really think she was being serious with the stand up thing ? It was just another skit and she had the guts to do it. Madonna does what other people dare not doing and die to do. She's fearless, she puts herself out there and knows the shitstorms she'll get but she's so brave, damn if there ever is a war i want her in my team !

YAASSSS 1000000x

Her Icon = I CAN attitude

OK so just saw Bytch I'm Madonna, sadly in LQ but it does the job. Wow. I love that it starts in her dressing room, this would be a difficult song to sing live as it is so fast and wordy, like a recent Mariah Scary song. I've been saving up these clips for when I get proper internet to watch them on my smart TV but I HAD to watch this.

LOL @ the random(?) guy in the audience she discards. I love the come on! and who do you think you are's. In some ways Ghosttown would be a better song to do for The Tonight Show but I'm so glad she did this instead. Just when I thought we couldn't get any more she really outdoes herself here. Too much, gay coma time. :dramatic::drama:

Wow she was amazing in every way!! The comedy skit was cute, jimmy lives for her (maybe a little too much...I wonder if he was told to hype her up..?), the interview was awesome...from what my friends told me, I thought I'd hate the outfit/performance but I loved it. It was pure camp in a good way! Rocco was awesome!!! I love the choreography!

I hate the song more than before! Its more of a novelty song now. The attitude is amazing. I just can't deal with the actual song itself (mainly the verses)...the production is flawless...

I wish she performed Birthday Song instead

I can't get enough of it

If someone could upload it on youtube

Rocco is gonna turn out a hottie

He's a hottie and so is DIPLO!!

Release a double A side single woman ! Ghosttown/Bitch i'm Madonna. Let Z100 put their money were their mouths are and play Bitch i'm Madonna and let Adult contemporary play Ghosttown. It's a win-win situation

I think the days of airplay are gone, really. At least she's still relevant with Like a Virgin being played all the time. :bruised:

Am I the only one who thinks the comedy skit was hilarious??

I mean, of course she is nervous and she doesn't have experience in this type of performance but she surely could do some outstanding things if really rehearsed and done seriously.

I mean, of course it won't be just as funny for people who don't know her life a little if she speaks heavily of it, but if she just talks about the business in general and stuff a little relatable (which really, it was here except you had to know she knew warhol) but the thing about picasso everybody could have understood if they have a bit of culture. So obviously she couldn't really have a wide audience to do this for but i'm sure she could be a really good comedian because, I seriously thought it was funny, full of nervousness and not rehearsed sure, but it had a loooot of potential.

And don't get me started on BIM!!!! She is just too goddam perfect for my heart to keep beating.

Am I the only one who thinks the comedy skit was hilarious??

I mean, of course she is nervous and she doesn't have experience in this type of performance but she surely could do some outstanding things if really rehearsed and done seriously.

1. It was deliberately meant to be unfunny/playful

2. Of course it was rehearsed, these Fallon skits always are. You think that was done off the cuff?

I was disgusted and saddened when some fans were apparently saying on Rocco's Instagran that they wanted to suck his dick. :zombie:

Those fucking paedos need to be thrown in jail.

That's a no no for Rocco, but for Diplo, he can sexually abuse me all he wants, any orifices. :jerkoff:

I was disgusted and saddened when some fans were apparently saying on Rocco's Instagran that they wanted to suck his dick. :zombie:

Both guys and women will sometimes be attracted to underage hotties, but adults control yourselves and NEVER make overt sexual remarks toward a CHILD!