"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

I'm not being negative at all i'm just saying if her failed attempt at comedy overshadows her performance then it should've been cut out.

I loved this and wish she would've owned it like she did last night in other appearances. I like that she said fuck it and went full on Madonna.

All I'm reading is a bunch of negativity. Sit down, take a paxil and clam the fuck down. Thanks.

I think this dance is perfect to that song, Going to try now :D

Do it on your trash can. Do it on a tree. On a bush. On the toilet. On the metro. In a bus. Wherever. There are no rules here.

o-TWERKING-FLASH-MOB-facebook.jpg

The performance is amazing! It's SO intricate.

This is the TONIGHT SHOW on a TINY STAGE with limited actual prep time. Hell even when she changes jackets in the hallway in the first verse...do you even realize HOW DIFFICULT that is to do on que and get it all correct.

She's a pro. She was there for two days rehearsing in their fucking work hallway LOL. Her dancing was on point and she is Madonna. I can't with some people here...truly the worst.

"Critics" are always gonna pick on something to hate about. Seriously stop thinking about what haters think! Majority know it was last minute and she wasn't prepared. Also she herself said please laugh anyways if it's not funny.

How I wish she performed this on the Grammy Awards

could u imagine all those nothings in the audience being put to shame

none of them and I mean none of them could pull off such a performance 30+ years into their careers and at the age of 56!

Madonna just set the bar a bit higher

I'm late to the party but yassss!!! :drama:

It was fun.

The crowd was loving it.

I love when someone else's sings "Bitch I'm Madonna". This will translate well on tour. Like I said in another thread, this can be a nice closer.

This will be next single.

Ignore the haters who says she's too old. That's exactly a conformist view. Fuck society!

Anyone who tears her apart for her comedy routine needs to get a fucking life quite frankly. I mean seriously. It was nothing more than a light hearted little skit. A SKIT!!! Think 'Coffee Tawk' from SNL 1992. She wasn't trying to change the world or anything. Get over it'

Do it on your trash can. Do it on a tree. On a bush. On the toilet. On the metro. In a bus. Wherever. There are no rules here.

o-TWERKING-FLASH-MOB-facebook.jpg

Try it at your local McD's next time y'all.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27346-1365173486-1.

GT is everything!

BIM is everything!

RH is everything!

Madonna is everything!

If you crave Seriousdonna only, go listen to Ray of Light or burn your own Heart CD and listen to it non-stop.

WATCH: @Madonna Absolutely KILLS IT Performing @FallonTonight w @diplo!!!

Madonna was a guest and musical performer last night on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, and she was really awesome!! She was friendly, no British accent to be found, and she just seemed in a really happy place. She attempted standup which was funny and did a rendition of "Holiday" with The Roots, but here you have the best part of the show, her performance of her new music "Bitch, I'm Madonna."

I love when performances travel from room to room, and that's exactly what this one did, starting in the dressing rooms and moving into the hallways before eventually reaching the set. She played with the audience in her uber sexual way and even jumped on Jimmy's desk (while he was sitting behind it) and did some impressive thrusting. The dancing was awesome, Diplo was amazing, the music was fresh, your outfit and chains were on point (NOT BASIC)... BITCH, YOU ARE MADONNA, and you really did it this time! Great job!

Madonna was a guest and musical performer last night on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, and she was really awesome!! She was friendly, no British accent to be found, and she just seemed in a really happy place. She attempted standup which was funny and did a rendition of "Holiday" with The Roots, but here you have the best part of the show, her performance of her new music "Bitch, I'm Madonna." I love when performances travel from room to room, and that's exactly what this one did, starting in the dressing rooms and moving into the hallways before eventually reaching the set. She played with the audience in her uber sexual way and even jumped on Jimmy's desk (while he was sitting behind it) and did some impressive thrusting. The dancing was awesome, Diplo was amazing, the music was fresh, your outfit and chains were on point (NOT BASIC)... BITCH, YOU ARE MADONNA, and you really did it this time! Great job!

NOW PLAY HER FUCKING MUSIC!

She really did remind all the basic bitches last night who she is!

Do people really think she was being serious with the stand up thing ? It was just another skit and she had the guts to do it. Madonna does what other people dare not doing and die to do. She's fearless, she puts herself out there and knows the shitstorms she'll get but she's so brave, damn if there ever is a war i want her in my team !

Madonna was a guest and musical performer last night on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, and she was really awesome!! She was friendly, no British accent to be found, and she just seemed in a really happy place. She attempted standup which was funny and did a rendition of "Holiday" with The Roots, but here you have the best part of the show, her performance of her new music "Bitch, I'm Madonna." I love when performances travel from room to room, and that's exactly what this one did, starting in the dressing rooms and moving into the hallways before eventually reaching the set. She played with the audience in her uber sexual way and even jumped on Jimmy's desk (while he was sitting behind it) and did some impressive thrusting. The dancing was awesome, Diplo was amazing, the music was fresh, your outfit and chains were on point (NOT BASIC)... BITCH, YOU ARE MADONNA, and you really did it this time! Great job!

:D:thumbsup:

PERFORMANCE OF LIFE!!!!!I LOVE U MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched the stand up video, OMG she is so funny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I always said she should do stand up and she really should!

Seriously though, I LOVE that she did this skit.. she is really reaching this era like never before, all the dream things like Howard Stern. She's really loosened up and all this shit will surely endear her more to the public, her stock has been low ever since the adoption controversies. She could do no wrong with Confessions but the public suddenly turned on her for whatever reason. It's because of her "please don't tell me to stop" stance and people hate her for that cuz she won't fuck off.