"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Guest Peaches

One of my absolute favorites from the album and she CRUSHED the performance. So much fun and so much energy. There is no other!

What did everyone think of the comedy skit? (honestly!)

It was alright. I wasn't expecting much since she's not a comedy queen. I knew it when she started talking about art. She did her best IMO.

It was alright. I wasn't expecting much since she's not a comedy queen. I knew it when she started talking about art. She did her best IMO.

yeah M is unintentionally funny :lol:

jimmy and Madonna have great chemistry together. u can tell she was at ease and was having a good time all throughout the interview. the only time she got a little nervous was during her comedy skit. she kept adjusting the damn mic.

but all in all, u can tell that she is happy and doing well. she really seems to be enjoying being the undisputed and forever reigning queen of pop.

i loved her comedy! i thought she was funny :lol:

people werent laughing much. the band was cracking up though. maybe i found it funny cause i know her personal life more than the audience?

Not only is it not on YouTube, but they are taking down all the unofficial versions. Way to go! Don't want no one seeing this.

WOW!! I didn't read any spoilers before the show and was not expecting BIM at all! I was expecting her to change and come out and sing Ghosttown! She really nailed it with the dancing, the fun, the ENERGY!! She has really been highlighting the "heart" side so far with the live performances so it was great to see the "rebel" side as well. So great and loved Holiday with Jimmy and The Roots as well - so glad she agreed to do that.

Too much fun!!! What's next??? Letterman???

Not only is it not on YouTube, but they are taking down all the unofficial versions. Way to go! Don't want no one seeing this.

And of course the media is ignoring this and highlighting how she was bad at standup and the holiday performance. Fucking incompetent team, upload this shit to youtube to overshadow the other stuff. It probably already lost 1 million streams, more if it had gone viral...

Guest rocketman

Tornado coverage last night preempted Fallon in Chicago. Of course. Finally got to see everything.

She is On Fire!!!

I LOVE this performance

So Fun!!!!!!!!

Loved the BIM performance! It was so energetic. Maybe I"m wrong, but I thought the idea behind the stand up was it was supposed to be intentionally bad. She didn't really think she was funny! It was so bad and unfunny it was funny!

She really has great chemistry with Jimmy Fallon. He's a great guy so much better than Jay Leno. I actually never saw his show before because I go to work early and don't usually stay up that late.

I love how she's just seems to be having so much fun this era. You can see that she's at a good point in her life right now and that there is so much more joy in what she's doing.

You Negative Nancys need to stop raining on our damn parade

I'm not being negative at all i'm just saying if her failed attempt at comedy overshadows her performance then it should've been cut out.

I loved this and wish she would've owned it like she did last night in other appearances. I like that she said fuck it and went full on Madonna.