"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

tumblr_nmh3beMMLO1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

she really should wear this because it was all somehow too dark.

btw, love the performance

It's one of my least favorite songs on the album but it was a great performance, so much fun and energy!

Well done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I love the traditional Promos from our bitch this era so much!!!

I want her to perform HW, Iconic and IO next!!!

We've got so much than what we ask for. M performed almost half of her album already! Could this get even better!?!?!

Guest Cassius

Guys the performance clip is owned by NBC and her team can't really put it on youtube. You can't even find one official Jimmy Fallon performance clip on youtube.

What?? Artists can always upload their performances.

Gay coma here... i've been watching the video on repeat while I'm on the gym bike XD

Can't wait to get off work and head straight to the gym, I'm going to torture myself running to BIM!

OMG! That was awesome!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27346-1365173486-1.

I loved Sock Bitch in the beginning! And then the dance moves!! This song is sick!!!

"We go hard or we go home... we gon' do this all night long... we get freaky if we want...."

This is me now!

tumblr_lyc485elby1r80z9ko1_500.gif

I thought that M could not sell Bitch I'm Madonna but I was wrong. Very wrong. What a fun performance. Impressive Instant. Makes me want to get up and do something.

What did everyone think of the comedy skit? (honestly!)

I was horrified when I heard she had done that. I couldn't ruin my morning with it so I waited. I just now watched it and......

It wasn't that bad! Honestly! I wasn't laughing hysterically but I giggled few times :chuckle: She was having fun!

I have seen worse.

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

There is no other PERFORMER on EARTH that COMPARES to THE MADONNA.

i7hdxm21cRMMx.gif

That's the gospel truth!!

tumblr_nahx2bBQUR1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Me too. Still sleepy haha! I'm sharing this performance to some people at work. :lol:

I'll be running on coffee and adrenaline all day long. lol

And when my husband gets home from dropping our son off at school, I'm going to show him the performance. He's not really a fan, but he needs to watch it. Everyone needs to watch it!!!!!!! :D

So I missed this last night and just watched it, which may have been a poor choice because I was not ready to get SLAYED this early in the morning

I just have no words. Meanwhile all these pop stars try so hard to act like they don't give a f- when Madonna proved it in those few minutes without even trying. It was really hard not to scream but I was in public and had to restrain myself lol

I wasn't the biggest fan of the comedy skit but even that just goes to show how Madonna literally does not give a DAMN what anyone thinks, and it's so refreshing

All I can say QUEEN

This is basically about showing another side of her, which is kind of what this record is all about. We've had dramatic tightly choreographed numbers, beautiful vocal ballad performances and now a stupid fun jump around performance.

BIM is not meant to be a serious song about how cool or badass she is - its poking fun at everything. she is everything that people accuse her to be, and yet she is also none of those things. don't limit her, don't put her in a box.

the endless crotch gyration in this performance was hilarious to me - she is clearly baiting her critics.

what an amazing performance.

the best performance of this era so far.., the audience went wild for her and the song.

this song has all the makings to be a huge summer time hit for Madonna.

this song is up there with LAP, Vogue, ROL, HUNG UP, Music and Holiday.

move over Music and ROL, I Foresee that BIM will be on every set list of every tour she goes on till the very end.

Late to the party here...

Does anyone have even the slightest smidgen of a rumor to suggest BIM will be a single? I interpreted her decision to go with it on Fallon as 1) Fallon likes it, 2) Ghosttown is rather dreary for late-night TV, and 3) It's now the fifth (fourth, stateside) RH track she's performed, the thinking being maybe if people hear enough good songs they'll buy the album.

I've always thought BIM should've been the lead single, but...

what an amazing performance.

the best performance of this era so far.., the audience went wild for her and the song.

this song has all the makings to be a huge summer time hit for Madonna.

this song is up there with LAP, Vogue, ROL, HUNG UP, Music and Holiday.

move over Music and ROL, I Foresee that BIM will be on every set list of every tour she goes on till the very end.

Spotlight, you are back. :laugh:

Why wasn't nikki minaj there with Madonna?

what can be more important than sharing a stage with Madonna???

Isn't she prepping for a tour? Anyways she'll definitely be in the music video. Can't wait for that.