"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

YES!!!!! For year you had to wach the concerts to watch that. She was so closed to general public that of course most people thought she was boring or whatever. This kind of performance was donde with Celebration or GITM but most people don't know it. I'm so glad she is promoting this way!!!!!

MMMM...I didn´t like the song before, and I still don´t like it. For some reason that I can´t understand, she seems to love it.About the

performance, it reminds me of a final number ala celebration, but tackier and cheaper, I´m sorry. I´m happy that you are all (wow,

ALL!) loving this peformance, but...she reminded me of those guys that sang sexy and I know it+ dress you up in my love WTG

tour...maybe this peformance and song could work in a tour context for me, but not like that.

But, again, happy that you are happy, and happy that she´s having fun (because it seemed that she was having fun, I´ll give you

that). I´m a little bit sad because her first mayor peformance in a show that has great ratings, has been a lip sync nonsense for

me...so, I´ll enjoy Ellen´s peformances, and you...cabrones! you enjoy everything!!! :laugh:

Guest bluejean

Bitch I'm Madonna a fun Summer track but Ghosttown has that classic Madonna sound

That classic Madonna sound that isn't raising the dead in 2015

Ghosttown video is so beautiful. It makes me cry. Our Queen nailed it with an amazing mini-movie.

Bitch I'm Madonna is ok....

Guest bluejean

she reminded me of those guys that sang sexy and I know it

Totally thought the same! Same kind of incredible fresh energy and sense of humour.

Thing is it's the same artist who does BIM and Ghosttown. It's not like it's one against another, it's the same person and that's what is so great about Madonna, she's not a one dimensional artist.

This!!! We all should know this by now.

If this doesn't promote the album I don't know what will!!!

After seeing this I want her to go on a small promo tour that will be broadcasted on the internet and show people once again how you do a live performance

That classic Madonna sound that isn't raising the dead in 2015

Ghosttown is a flawless masterpiece. Its timeless.

Bitch I'm Madonna is too trendy & we'll see if it makes

dent on Hot 100

The guy who's face she molested is a writer for the tonight show!

Pity it was staged, thought it was some random young married guy astonished to be close to a living legend.

How did no one mention that she entered to Drake's Madonna song? Just saw a clip of the entrance and watched it twn times already. Can't get over it. I have that song but it doesn't sound that good. I must listen to it again. I only bought it because it was titled Mdonna though I adore Drake and have lots of his music.

Thing is it's the same artist who does BIM and Ghosttown. It's not like it's one against another, it's the same person and that's what is so great about Madonna, she's not a one dimensional artist.

Exactly. The Bitch I'm Madonna performance on Jimmy's show was amazing. Have just watched it and Madonna was so captivating, Fun, flirty, effortless and full of life. Made the song come alive in such a massive way. Totally suited the audience as well. However, stunned that now some people seem to be putting down everything else she has done this era. I also was captivated by her performances on Ellen, on the French and Italian shows, The IHeart awards and Jonathan Ross. Remember she also made Taylor Swift likeable for once. This is the Madonna we have known for years - a true artist on so many levels. Showing both rebel and heart sides of her and I adore both of them. Now, back to watching the performance over and over again.

I think that people are overstimating the power of a performance. I mean, GT has been premiered in many ways: from France to Ellen to IHeart to the video. There's no more ways, unless you go and project it in the moon.

Jimmi Fallon is about fun and laughs, and Madonna being there is to promote HERSELF as somebody fun and vibrant and ready to make some havoc. I'm glad she performed BIM

If she wants to exposure more GT she can go to some Voice or XFactor.

However, stunned that now some people seem to be putting down everything else she has done this era. I also was captivated by her performances on Ellen, on the French and Italian shows, The IHeart awards and Jonathan Ross. Remember she also made Taylor Swift likeable for once. This is the Madonna we have known for years - a true artist on so many levels.

Don´t worry, these people will be the ones that will put down BIM the next time she performs something...

i like that but that's why i'd love it if she also showed that on the night itself, perform Ghosttown and then bitch im madonna, so people know about both and see how she's so dimensional, you know?

I loved the BIM performance and even though I wanted ghost town more I actually expected she would do good. she's good at being messy (and don't think that term is bad i mean it as a compliment lol) ;)

but once again TEAM MADONNA or team FALLON: UPLOAD THE PERFORMANCE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!! Why the FUCK are they so clueless/lazy????

The stand-up comedy bit..

yeah now THAT i hope jimmy DOESNT upload lol she was cute and adorable and it was full of satire but it wasn't the best in terms of typical comedy lol. it's all about bitchimmadonna and the cute holiday with school instruments bits!

Well I still don't like the song and I have no problems admitting that, but wow, the performance truly was killer! I love the part where she dances in the hallway :dramatic:

Was a bit surprised she didn't play GT, it's the current single and giving the album a new push, yet it seems like she's already moved on? Maybe she could have saved the BIM perf up for another few weeks.

Oh and has this been posted yet? The Holiday skit :D

http://youtu.be/as-SALpccd8

I think that people are overstimating the power of a performance. I mean, GT has been premiered in many ways: from France to Ellen to IHeart to the video. There's no more ways, unless you go and project it in the moon.

Jimmi Fallon is about fun and laughs, and Madonna being there is to promote HERSELF as somebody fun and vibrant and ready to make some havoc. I'm glad she performed BIM

If she wants to exposure more GT she can go to some Voice or XFactor.

I'm glad she cut loose and performed BIM. The energy level was off the scale. As Roland mentioned, she is not a one dimensional artist and she has already performed GT on US TV. I think she was absolutely ready to let go of having to do another GT live performance. BIM was perfect and Jimmy Fallon's support, promotion and looning were great. I really appreciated his enthusiasm and also making sure that people knew how professional and dedicated she is in her craft.

Loved loved loved everything about her appearance on his show (and Rocco's cameo)!!

I seriously don't understand why people are bitching over what she's choosing to perform and what not.

This era not only have we've gotten multiple performances of various songs, not just the singles, but even the single performances have been switched up and altered each time vs. the Hung Up routine performed 20 times in just a different colored Gucci jacket.

Stop criticizing and enjoy it all!