"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

I've already watched this many, many more x than friggin' LFL and GT combined ! lol Fallon *clearly is in her upper tier of fav. interviewers. Wish she woulda done him (and this song) and maybe like a 2 night thing for him instead of all the Ellen shit zzz lol!

I asked to leave work an hour early cause I was so excited

I just watched it on the train with 2% battery

Now I'm DEAD

IM MADONNA THESE HOES KNOW

I've already watched this many, many more x than friggin' LFL and GT combined ! lol

Yup, I can watch this performance over and over because this is the Madonna I love. Fresh, relaxed and all powerful!

I've already watched this many, many more x than friggin' LFL and GT combined ! lol Fallon *clearly is in her upper tier of fav. interviewers. Wish she woulda done him (and this song) and maybe like a 2 night thing for him instead of all the Ellen shit zzz lol!

I know!!!

Yup, I can watch this performance over and over because this is the Madonna I love. Fresh, relaxed and all powerful!

Totally. THIS is what's been missing from this era. Possibly her least 'choreographed'/contrived performance yet hands down her best...in ages (not just this era)! lol Just authentic, no capes, theatrics, etc..just her being a bad ass and rolling with it no matter how it ended up! Again, I haven't seen anything close to this kind of an audience reaction this era anywhere... in the world until 2nte.

I didn't like BAM and now I love it ! That performance is AMAZING !

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE ERA SO FAR.

Oh my god how can anyone deny the epicness of this song? And Madonna completely took it to a new level LIVE. What the fuck.

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE.

This :wow:

I not only love the performance but the interview also. The first interview in this era where she was not asked (AGAIN) about:

1. her children and motherhood

2. the brit fall

3. her very first 'like a virgin' MTV performance

4. who is she listening to

5. who she is dating and who she has slept with

You can almost hear her sighing "here we go again ..."

Love the candidness, spontaneity and the big push for RH!

:thumbsup:

Fallon is cute, funny and is clearly a big M fan. Love him. Although I always enjoy her interactions with her cousin too! I was so not expecting this type of TV performance, it's amazing. Madonna is always full of surprises. A True Queen. And the tour will be epic like all the others if not more, you just know. Cannot wait

Guest Medoner

Was rocco supposed to land that flip tho

Edit: just checked his age because i wasnt sure. How can the guy only be 14?!

Edited by Medoner

:thumbsup:

Fallon is cute, funny and is clearly a big M fan. Love him. Although I always enjoy her interactions with her cousin too! I was so not expecting this type of TV performance, it's amazing. Madonna is always full of surprises. A True Queen. And the tour will be epic like all the others if not more, you just know. Cannot wait

ALL the hoes know! :thumbsup:

Apr1020150912fall5gif.gif

Ok I didn't like the song... This was before this performance. How can she do that? She just doesn't car what people are saying or waiting from her, she just does her thing, and how god I love her !! The tour will be epic... and holiday :vogue:

OMG!!! Performance of life! I love humping, bumping, grinding Madonna with a FUCK YOU attitude!

She's inspired me to go running now with track 6 on my iPad blasting out loud!

Just as Jimmy F said: THAT's HOW YOU DO IT and no one even comes close.