"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Guest bluejean

Okay I'm gonna admit something but I find this perf a little Ke$ha esque. And yes I mean that as a compliment. That girl was super cool for 15 minutes.

Guest bluejean

You bitches are hilarious. I love and admire your fandom. The difference is a lot of you will be trashing this song and performance in short time... like the person said above, bc it doesn't chart or w/e.. whereas at least I'm honest. I didn't jump on the BIM train when it was cool (like tonight)

You are so wrong about that. I LOVED Living For Love (still do.) I LIKED the video (not her best, not her worst.) I LOVED the GRAMMY performance and I watched it many times but I never put it there with the best of the best.

When the first 6 tracks came out I never really liked Ghosttown THAT much, it was just okay. It's grown on me. The video also didn't really blow my mind. BIM I liked the song when I 1st heard it, didn't love it. But I knew a live performance would give it life. And it DID.

None of my opinions have changed based on charts or sales or other people's opinions. They never do. I'm just not like that. I know some others are but I think most of the people loving up this performance really mean it. It was very very refreshing. Hard Candy was an era of turncoats but I don't think that's happening with Rebel Heart.

And let's be honest the album is flopping. Yet everyone here is still eating it all up. I can't remember the last time this forum was so positive. Probably during the MDNA Tour which was also universally loved here.

bluejean, you are a pearl. WRONG. But a pearl.

You bitches are hilarious. I love and admire your fandom. The difference is a lot of you will be trashing this song and performance in short time... like the person said above, bc it doesn't chart or w/e.. whereas at least I'm honest. I didn't jump on the BIM train when it was cool (like tonight) and no it is not better than Burning Up video lol. It's not tonight and it won't be next week either.

Look, I was never a big fan of the song and I'm still not now. But it doesn't mean this wasn't the most fucking epic performance of this era and I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO PERFORM THIS AGAIN!

You had to hold a gun to my head to get me to listen to Candy Shop in 2008 but then Madonna campaigned for it for an entire year and before you know it, Acko, Suedehead and I performed it for the NTP Awards 2009 together :lmao: What I'm saying is, sometimes songs need to be shoved in my face in a way bigger way for me to appreciate them. Music videos can do that too.

Performances make songs sometimes, and that's VERY applicable in Madonna's career. What would have Like A Virgin have been without the VMA perf?

Okay I'm gonna admit something but I find this perf a little Ke$ha esque. And yes I mean that as a compliment. That girl was super cool for 15 minutes.

She was! Sad she 'died young' (her best song) :( Her career that is, sorry. It's only cause she ratted out how much of a skunk Dr Luke was. Since then, her career instantly got squashed. Plus, she yet was another M loon. Far as the performance maybe you meant to Ke$ha danced like 'M' lol ;).

You are so wrong about that. I LOVED Living For Love (still do.) I LIKED the video (not her best, not her worst.) I LOVED the GRAMMY performance and I watched it many times but I never put it there with the best of the best.

When the first 6 tracks came out I never really liked Ghosttown THAT much, it was just okay. It's grown on me. BIM I liked but didn't love. But I knew a live performance would give it life. And it DID.

None of my opinions have changed based on charts or sales or other people's opinions. They never do. I'm just not like that. I know some others are but I think most of the people loving up this performance really mean it. It was very very refreshing.

I know, bluejean. The second part of my comment wasn't directed toward you. MOST ppl here are honest and appreciate honesty.

Listen, I love the performance, just her dancing is always a stickler w/ me. I KNOW I'm a demanding bitch. But I love the whole idea of the performance. MORE!

And so fucking finally Madonna has woken up and showed everyone who the she truly is MADONNA! My god I got chills watching that performance. Why couldn't she bring this look this attitutude this everything from the beginning of this era? The public and fans alike have now been reminded that there is only one queen and its MADONNA.

Guest bluejean

I think because she envisioned Living For Love as the 1st single. And that's a very different song/attitude. The way she did that was very classic Madonna.

This is alot edgier and in your face. I know there are traces of M-Dolla and all but it's a mainly new Madonna. It's fresh.

All of you loving the dancing here tonight I don't ever wanna see trashing Sticky& Sweet Tour 'booty get down like this' segment bc that's exactly the same level of quality in dancing. Thank you and goodnight.

OMG!!!!!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG. I didn't expect that wonderful moment that brings us back our WILD Madonna of the 80s! That performance seems to be brought from 1990!!!!

Ok, this woman has a mission: to kill us all of pleasure!!!!

OMG

Guest bluejean

All of you loving the dancing here tonight I don't ever wanna see trashing Sticky& Sweet Tour 'booty get down like this' segment bc that's exactly the same level of quality in dancing. Thank you and goodnight.

It's supposed to be messy and trashy and not giving a fuck.

And so fucking finally Madonna has woken up and showed everyone who the she truly is MADONNA! My god I got chills watching that performance. Why couldn't she bring this look this attitutude this everything from the beginning of this era? The public and fans alike have now been reminded that there is only one queen and its MADONNA.

YES!!!!! For year you had to wach the concerts to watch that. She was so closed to general public that of course most people thought she was boring or whatever. This kind of performance was donde with Celebration or GITM but most people don't know it. I'm so glad she is promoting this way!!!!!

Guest bluejean

YES!!!!! For year you had to wach the concerts to watch that. She was so closed to general public that of course most people thought she was boring or whatever. This kind of performance was donde with Celebration or GITM but most people don't know it. I'm so glad she is promoting this way!!!!!

Celebration MDNA is the performance of LIFE. The energy was immense and I'm so happy to know she's bringing more of that.

This era has had me seriously underwhelmed starting with those pre taped interviews during the press junkit that seemed uncohesive and lacked a real look and feel for a new Madonna era. LFL I loathe that song and video the song felt like Cher's Believe to me. The performances have been good for the most part but this just brings it to a whole other level. BIM is not my fav song off the album what I love most is that she stopped playing it safe and started to have fun, which until now seemed really forced.

Well that was the highlight of the tour so...