"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

:ohmy: No you didn't um..yes u most certainly did! lol It was *totally meant to be a I dont give a F messy thang! lol

:lmao: I'm fully aware I'm walking into the lions den. Come at me bitches just don't scratch the face lol

I love the remix at the end. I want remixes!! I'm still waiting for decent GT remixes!! And anyone saying GT is dead should go away. I rolled out of bed at 3AM and ain't playin lol

Guest bluejean

I'm so sick of her rolling on the floor for one.

:lmao: Sorry babe but I can't even. Madonna will never stop rolling on the floor or humping things. From the Burning Up video to Like a Virgin at MTV to Hung Up. She's a floor roller and humper for life.

rk1pq0.jpg

oh come on you can't possibly compare "rolling on the ground" during Burning Up video, where she's actually incorporating moves into the video versus her laying on the floor on the Tonight Show watching another dancer do all the work. Don't even begin to tell me this performance was on-par w/ Burning Up. I CAN'T.

Guest bluejean

Just woke up to this... :dramatic::dramatic:

Apr1020150745bitch.gif

It's just EVERYTHING.

Even the grillz do it for me. I'm obsessed. It's like a star was born again.

:ohmy: don't worry, tomorrow they will be trashing BIM when they see that it's not #1, not even #100.

lol thank god she's #1 on the Hot 100 Cooka Chart... the only chart that matters to me! :rosey:

Guest bluejean

oh come on you can't possibly compare "rolling on the ground" during Burning Up video, where she's actually incorporating moves into the video versus her laying on the floor on the Tonight Show watching another dancer do all the work. Don't even begin to tell me this performance was on-par w/ Burning Up. I CAN'T.

It's not on par. It's BETTER THAN.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::old:

She looks 28!

She DEF moved/danced better than most 28 year olds and looked at least 15-20 years younger than 56! That new HAIR style is everything, fresh, HOT and must stay. Dont care if its a wig, extensions...In our minds/reality its her HAIR! lol. Makes her look sexy, youthful and MILF-able beyond words.

It's not on par. It's BETTER THAN.

bluejean, you are a pearl. WRONG. But a pearl.

You bitches are hilarious. I love and admire your fandom. The difference is a lot of you will be trashing this song and performance in short time... like the person said above, bc it doesn't chart or w/e.. whereas at least I'm honest. I didn't jump on the BIM train when it was cool (like tonight) and no it is not better than Burning Up video lol. It's not tonight and it won't be next week either.

Fuck it OH THIS WAS BETTER THAN VOGUE AND LAP PUT TOGETHER lol am I back in now?

This place cracks me up. I ain't even mad. :smooch: