"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Guest bluejean

Why are there suddenly so many newbies here telling others what to think/say/do? Can we bury them with Ghosttown?

When I was watching the performance for the first time my body had this amazing, visceral reaction. I started to shake and get really hot and my eyes began to well up. I loved it so, so much. The exact same thing happened during Vogue at the Super Bowl, I was so nervous and excited that I started to cry and shake. Can't believe after 30 years we still get spoiled with stuff like SB, MDNA Tour, IHeart and now BIM on Fallon

I'm a loon 😀

Guest Rachelle of London

Why are there suddenly so many newbies here telling others what to think/say/do? Can we bury them with Ghosttown?

:dead:

Jimmy we know you are on this forum! reveal yourself right now!

lmao. He truly was basically licking her p***Y up to her crack and ready to go right in! Dammn!! LOL

Guest bluejean

:dead:

Thank God for people like you Chelle who GET IT. Noone really hates Ghosttown. But frankly this does blow it out of the water and needs a release immediately.

Her dance moves are EVERYTHING.

I can see her doing a extended version of the song on tour.

Why hasn't her team officially uploaded this in You Tube?

Like someone said, it's still not shown to the rest of US, NBC owns it.

When I was watching the performance for the first time my body had this amazing, visceral reaction. I started to shake and get really hot and my eyes began to well up. I loved it so, so much. The exact same thing happened during Vogue at the Super Bowl, I was so nervous and excited that I started to cry and shake. Can't believe after 30 years we still get spoiled with stuff like SB, MDNA Tour, IHeart and now BIM on Fallon

I'm a loon 😀

I had a very similar experience at 5am this morning

Her dance moves are EVERYTHING.

I can see her doing a extended version of the song on tour.

Why hasn't her team officially uploaded this in You Tube?

Her 'team' is like a 'Ghostown' (basically just GUY O who no doubt is FAST asleep and clueless) to the reaction of what happened tonight! Andy fcking Cohen should get on her 'team'. That boy would've made sure the video had 1 million views by now! LOL

lmao. He truly was basically licking her p***Y up to her crack and ready to go right in! Dammn!! LOL

Jimmy can lick my pussy anyday

Thank God for people like you Chelle who GET IT. Noone really hates Ghosttown. But frankly this does blow it out of the water and needs a release immediately.

BASICALLY.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank God for people like you Chelle who GET IT. Noone really hates Ghosttown. But frankly this does blow it out of the water and that's just the way it is.

They'll rename you Ghosttown hater and banish you from the thread if you say anymore. Sense of humour is not allowed in this place anymore. Sad.

Meanwhile all my friends are waking up to the links I sent them with the performance :lmao:

Her 'team' is like a 'Ghostown' (basically just GUY O who no doubt is FAST asleep and clueless) to the reaction of what happened tonight! Andy fcking Cohen should get on her 'team'. That boy would've made sure the video had 1 million views by now! LOL

:lmao: love ur posts Cheeks as usual.

Wow she did it!!! It was just perfect

Fallon s reaction says it all

and so good to involve the Roots! she s entertaining on so many levels!

I love everything about BIM and the video to this OMG no doubt would be FANTASTICO!! But this performance her dancing was a mess. Sorry not sorry. Tone down the joke aspect of it a bit and DANCE BITCH. PROPERLY. Because saying Bitch I'm Madonna isn't entirely a joke.. IT'S TRUE. So be what made her earn the right to say that. DANCE. She is properly trained, christ it's so annoying when she doesn't DANCE like I know she can.

The guy who's face she molested is a writer for the tonight show!

OMFG for real!! lmao. Though, not surprised. I was almost like wtf is picking out this totally random (very straight looking white dude) who prob. hasnt gotten over Erotica and still thinks she's Demonskankdonna . Kind of relieved to hear that hes a writer (aka knew it was coming) ! ;)

I love everything about BIM and the video to this OMG no doubt would be FANTASTICO!! But this performance her dancing was a mess. Sorry not sorry. Tone down the joke aspect of it a bit and DANCE BITCH. PROPERLY. Because saying Bitch I'm Madonna isn't entirely a joke.. IT'S TRUE. So be what made her earn the right to say that. DANCE. She is properly trained, christ it's so annoying when she doesn't DANCE like I know she can.

Wha?? I loved her dancing here. What was wrong with it?

Guest bluejean

They'll rename you Ghosttown hater and banish you from the thread if you say anymore.

I've started calling it Deadtown :lmao:

Guest bluejean

Nothing. It's meant to be messy. Like she doesn't give a fuck.

OMG. Gasping.

When she struts down the corridor mussing her hair.

So much attitude.

So much bad assery.

Mm HMMM!!!!

I wonder if Guy was the sock puppet again. It's cute. Now she's ready for a muppets guest appearance

:ohmy: No you didn't um..yes u most certainly did! lol It was *totally meant to be a I dont give a F messy thang! lol

I'm so sick of her rolling on the floor for one. Two, humping a wall and three, humping a desk. Whatever. I'm sure this be fabulous on tour and a great vid if we get one.