"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

Let's not give GT the finger, the video is a masterpiece and boosted the album up! Let's praise both!!! Both equally brilliant!!! Video and now BIM performance!! We are in Madonna heaven!!!

Guest bluejean

Let's not give GT the finger, the video is a masterpiece and boosted the album up! Let's praise both!!! Both equally brilliant!!! Video and now BIM performance!! We are in Madonna heaven!!!

Well that is your opinion. I like Ghosttown but I don't feel like it's equal in potential to this. This has so much potential to revive the album.

Well that is your opinion. I like Ghosttown but I don't feel like it's equal in potential to this. This has so much potential to revive the album.

Yep.

Yes, so much division between the rebel and the heart songs when there does not need to be any. It is fantastic and easy to love both. Diversity has always been one of Madonna's strongest and amazing talents. What makes her the greatest pop star ever - she can do it all and do it better than the rest.

THISSSS!!!!!

we've had the heart for a while now, and now we're only starting to see the rebel side!!!

Let's just enjoy both!! It's so great that we have an amazing video and an amazing performance, all in the same 48 hours!

CELEBRITIES ON THE PERF:

Rosie @Rosie · 28m 28 minutes ago

as always - astounding !! @madonna⁰・・・⁰Too much fun on Jimmy Fallon!1f498.pngthank you everyone!!!!… https://instagram.com/p/1SG4pfjmP6/

Andy Cohen @Andy · 41m 41 minutes ago

Holy Moly @madonna KillED IT on Jimmy!!!! 1f389.png1f389.png1f389.png1f389.png

Perez Hilton @PerezHilton · 42m 42 minutes ago

Yas Queen!! #Madonna can do no wrong! http://goo.gl/QlMXzW

34 retweets 69 favorites

MORE COMING SOON!

Guest bluejean

I think it's brilliant because not only is it hot but lyrically it's a reminder of what the dumb ass general public somehow has forgotten. They need to be TOLD.

I can't at some people trashing GT all of a sudden :noway:

The beauty of this era is that both of Madonna's different sides can coexist and the dichotomy of the music and performances accurately represents her legacy. Both GT and BIM are amazing and she's blown my mind with the visuals for those songs :inlove:

It's so crazy and fun! It's like Niki Finn escaped from Who's That Girl and took a time machine to the present day! I love the no fuck attitude in both this and the iheart GT performances!! Bitch that's Madonna!!

Bitches don't be hatin on GT now srsly! :angry:

lol no one is hating at all. Its called being objective. As much of a masterpiece as it is (there I said it and so did 'Howard Stern'! lol) its just not working thus far and doesnt appear like theres any sign it will :( The fact some are thrilled its entering the iTunes top 100 or top 80 (in 'some' countries') or whatever is soo not what M should be having to contend with!

THISSSS!!!!!

we've had the heart for a while now, and now we're only starting to see the rebel side!!!

Let's just enjoy both!! It's so great that we have an amazing video and an amazing performance, all in the same 48 hours!

Thank you!!!

I love both so much!!!!

I can't at some people trashing GT all of a sudden :noway:

The beauty of this era is that both of Madonna's different sides can coexist and the dichotomy of the music and performances accurately represents her legacy. Both GT and BIM are amazing and she's blown my mind with the visuals for those songs :inlove:

Thank you. I want to believe they are just joking,otherwise, I would be concerned for them.

Guest Cassius

:clap: :clap:

This person has to upload it under the 'Music' section. Fans need to do the things well since her team is unable to do it.

Edited by Cassius

lol no one is hating at all. Its called being objective. As much of a masterpiece as it is (there I said it and so did 'Howard Stern'! lol) its just not working thus far and doesnt appear like theres any sign it will :( The fact some are thrilled its entering the iTunes top 100 or top 80 (in 'some' countries') or whatever is soo not what M should be having to contend with!

You are surely not going to Judge GT by that, if not, BIM better be in the top 3 tomorrow morning and the album in the top 5 otherwise, you must apply this same reasoning to your love of BIM.

Guest Rachelle of London

Some of the YouTube videos have so many views already but none are listed under music so it won't bloody count! Grrrrr

BIM is amazing been obsessed since first time I heard & this performance just elevated the song even more for me.

People on my twitter who normally bash her, were even praising the performance.

Always said this should have been the lead single!!!

Not only did she LOOK flawless but she moved flawlessly, too. I was expecting some stiffness considering this was the first live performance of the song but nope.....killed it.

Like only she can

szei6t.jpg

Its not about Ghosttown working or not working…..I think the focus is too put as much out there as possible and promote the album as a whole. Ghosttown for the attention it is getting I think has kept this album from sinking worse and couple that with more promotion and now the album is at one of its highest points on the iTunes chart since its first couple of weeks!

All some of us want is a HIT song...something to save an amazing album that this woman (continues) to bust her ass trying to promote! lol. There's a difference between loving a song and thinking it deserves to be a hit...a big hit (GT) vs. what the (mainly idiotic attention span of 2 seconds) GP is into nowadays! The GP is into something like BIM and that performance. The iHeart performance of GT imo was flawless, artistic and gorgeous but not something that'll get a gazillion viral views and lasting buzz like this performance tonight and kind of song BIM is! If it was the 60s-80s/maybe 90s GT and that performance would be more impactful. Unfortunately, polar opposite world now.