"Bitch I'm Madonna" Brings The House Down At Jimmy Fallon!!! (Thread #2)

And some bitches were saying ewww i skip bitch im madonna, it shouldn't have been on the album!!! Shut the fuck up cuz you are late!! And BIM is THE deal mathafuckers! I was blown away by her energy!! This is THE Madonna!!!! Yas!!! Oh! And one more thing!! We WILL have more than 3 singles this era!! And this is JUST the beginning!

And some bitches were saying ewww i skip bitch im madonna, it shouldn't have been on the album!!! Shut the fuck up cuz you are late!! And BIM is THE deal mathafuckers! I was blown away by her energy!! This is THE Madonna!!!! Yas!!! Oh! And one more thing!! We WILL have more than 3 singles this era!! And this is JUST the beginning!

:lmao::thumbsup:

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE ERA SO FAR.

Oh my god how can anyone deny the epicness of this song? And Madonna completely took it to a new level LIVE. What the fuck.

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE.

YAAAAASSSS!

Guest bluejean

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE ERA SO FAR.

It's her best TV performance since Superbowl. Hands down.

Like a Virgin MTV

Vogue MTV

Sooner or Later Oscars

Like a Virgin/Hollywood MTV

Hung UP Europe MTV

Superbowl

Bitch I'm Madonna

Performance from 2nte should be the damn official video!! That performance alone had more natural electric energy mixed in w/ humor etc etc..everywhere than every single one of her 'official' performances AND videos! LOL Nothing forced about it..just perfection! Maybe a little editing/tweaking but I'm dead serious! Song is fun and just perfect right now in every way! Flush GT like...now and get BIM out by like by the weekend! LOL

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFE

"Baby you dropped my record!"

THIS PERF WILL BE ON REPEAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

Like a Virgin MTV

Vogue MTV

Sooner or Later Oscars

Hung UP Europe MTV

Superbowl

Bitch I'm Madonna

:clap: :Clap:

Guest bluejean

The only thing I don't like about this performance is that it's 2am and I can't play it up LOUD so I can hear her shout the words out like the MEGASTAR that she is

Like a Virgin MTV

Vogue MTV

Sooner or Later Oscars

Hung UP Europe MTV

Superbowl

Bitch I'm Madonna

Oops dont forget EY from the '89 VMAs ;P

Guest bluejean

Oh and yes I know people will say nasty things about her with this. Because it's so attention grabbing the haters will be out in FULL FORCE tomorrow. I can't wait to see them all talking about her.

Guest Rachelle of London

Told y'all Arianne posts random shit. She posted ITG and she didn't perform it. Next time don't take Ariannes IG as gospel, she does it all the time :lmao:

Guest bluejean

Told y'all Arianne posts random shit. She posted ITG and she didn't perform it. Next time don't take Ariannes IG as gospel, she does it all the time :lmao:

Speaking of. I can just imagine this song opening the tour followed by Into The Groove in that get up. Perfection.

Loved this song the first moment I heard it; DISGUSTINGLY OBSESSED WITH IT NOW :electropop::electropop::electropop:

Didnt like it at all but sometimes it takes an epic performance to abruptly change everything. GT is one of her best ballads and songs in many, many years. Adore it but it just WONT work today! 'THIS' song is everything now and the sound of right now (like it or not), perfect for the spring/summer and *exactly what she needs to save this era! Dunno if I missed something but dont think I've seen a single performance this era that got anything close to the thunderous positive reaction (*standing O) tonight after this! :D

:dead: Trust no Bitch!! Lol

Guest bluejean

Didnt like it at all but sometimes it takes an epic performance to abruptly change everything. GT is one of her best ballads and songs in many, many years. Adore it but it just WONT work today! 'THIS' song is everything now, perfect for the spring/summer and *exactly what she needs to save this era!

Apart from the iheartradio thing I was never a huge fan of Ghosttown live. I feel like it's the funeral song before the resurrection of the female Jesus.