"Ghosttown" video thread (pt 2): continue celebrating this masterpiece here

A little bit off topic and I doubt many of you will know her. Weve got an indie folk singer Lucy Spraggan semi famous. I really like her her 1st album was amazing. Anyway she was just on Radio 2 and sang Ghost town in the studio.

I remember her! Liked her live performance of Last Night (Beer Fear) from a few years back. Hilarious. Here's another working link to her indie rendition of Ghosttown. More promo for GT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPj1a4lteFU

I remember her! Liked her live performance of Last Night (Beer Fear) from a few years back. Hilarious. Here's another working link to her indie rendition of Ghosttown. More promo for GT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPj1a4lteFU

Yeah shes great, im going to see her (all being well) in a couple of weeks. You should get or *download* her album its great. The new ones out next month. Her lyrics make me laugh and cry, shes only young, she just got engaged to her girlfriend :inlove:

A little bit off topic and I doubt many of you will know her. Weve got an indie folk singer Lucy Spraggan semi famous. I really like her her 1st album was amazing. Anyway she was just on Radio 2 and sang Ghost town in the studio.

What show, barney? Was this Wogan?

Yeah shes great, im going to see her (all being well) in a couple of weeks. You should get or *download* her album its great. The new ones out next month. Her lyrics make me laugh and cry, shes only young, she just got engaged to her girlfriend :inlove:

Will do, thanks for the recommendation. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time seeing her live!

• 4 months later...

Yes, 20 million views!

Months after its release, I maintain that this is one of her best videos. I find it quite moving. Plus, she's at her most beautiful :)

Yes, 20 million views!

Months after its release, I maintain that this is one of her best videos. I find it quite moving. Plus, she's at her most beautiful :)

I agree! She looks beautiful in it. Hope it gets more views and eventually gets Vevo certificated.

• 1 month later...

Don't know about u guys but I'm still obsessed about this video. Bim And L4L has worn off but I still need to see this video at least once every couple of days. GT is the best Madonna video in years

Don't know about u guys but I'm still obsessed about this video. Bim And L4L has worn off but I still need to see this video at least once every couple of days. GT is the best Madonna video in years

Yes, I love it, and it makes my all time top 10 Madonna videos at number 10.

+1 or 2 with SomeofShane