"Ghosttown" video thread (pt 2): continue celebrating this masterpiece here

1. Terrence's aggressive mode - he was ready to shoot anyone.

2. Madonna getting mad in the mad, mad world (i.e., breaking things) - lost of hope

3. Madonna playing in the playing ground - reminiscing about the good times

4. Madonna crying at the telephone booth - grief

5. Madonna scavenging things - she don't feel safe anymore and is more careful in the mad, mad post-apocalyptic world

6. Madonna not moving when Terrence found her - given up at the state of the world

7. Terrence "hesitating" to shoot - conflict between safety and trusting another human being

8. Madonna's initial hesitation to dance with Terrence

9. The tango

Those are some of the affect in people's emotions in the video.

Oh absolutely! I personally can be overwhelmed by cold hard reality and in this case incomprehensible destruction. I can't get beyond it. I was talking about how it

affects my ability to focus and it made it difficult for me to connect to the story and talk about the video. I do like people showing what reality has done to them though. Some people just want to accept the cold hard reality and not think about emotions, some, like me just want to see the emotion and the pain. Madonna and crew went for both and it's difficult for me to watch but they made a great video.

Two videos in a row where a cape comes flying at the screen!

And did anyone else get TAB video vibes when she puts her head against the television screen? For very different reasons here, of course.

I can't believe Ellie Goulding video has more than 200000000 and M has only 11 mil. Something is really going wrong with the world right now.I m guessing it's the air pollution

That slut had her song on the 50 Shades Of Shit soundtrack though

The video is getting really good feedback on the YT comments. One comment said it looked like a retro M video. Which got me thinking about the throwback imagery in the video:

in front of the television --> Take a Bow

the chess board pattern on the floor when they are dancing --> The Power of Goodbye

the cityscape at the end --> Express Yourself

any others?