"Ghosttown" video thread (pt 2): continue celebrating this masterpiece here

What Kurt said here is so fabulous and true

I actually find it more moving that they are strangers in the video. The message kind of ties into her broader "revolution of love". Think about it, in the video it's the end of the world, it's scary, everything has crumbled, it seems all humanity is lost, that everyone (that is still alive) are just out for themselves.......but then, he puts the gun down and instead they dance. Instead of being distrustful, thieving, raping or killing each other they *gasp* treat each other like human beings, they help each other. It's implied they kind of become a family despite their obvious differences. If they have clarity to do that in such dire circumstances, why can't we here and now treat each other like human beings instead of treating each other like "the black man" or "the old woman" or "the Asian kid" or "the stranger"? To me that's the message of the video and if they had known each other I don't think it would be as effective.

The tango is a sexual battle for dominance, he wants to perhaps hurt her or exert his dominance over her and that's implied until the very end till the kid shows up, by the fact that he seems to hold her against her will and his hand is on her neck. At least thats my take on it, I'm loving how many interpretations this video could have!!! so many symbols!

Yes, this is a VIDEO OF LIFE and pretty much the AFTER life too.

LIFE AFTER MUSIC…. She's still alive and kicking ass, bitches!

the more I watch this, the better it gets. Fuck off all the haters, this is her most epic video since express yourself.