Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

YASSSSSS!!!!!! ;)

I think I've been in a BIM mood since Fallon. I loved the song before the performance, but after seeing that beautiful spectacle on Fallon, I was ruined. RUINED. :hornybig:

Me too!!! I pulled all of my Jeremy Scott out of the closet and all my gold jooree chains and mesh tank tops :lmao: it's my look when I go out now!!! It's so much fun, just like the song and her performance....and if bitches wanna hate: bitch I'm Madonna whatever you'll be wearing this shit three years from now!!!

Me too!!! I pulled all of my Jeremy Scott out of the closet and all my gold jooree chains and mesh tank tops :lmao: it's my look when I go out now!!! It's so much fun, just like the song and her performance....and if bitches wanna hate: bitch I'm Madonna whatever you'll be wearing this shit three years from now!!!

lol amen!!!!

I just listened to Diplo's mix and I also think it's better than the album version. It's more richly produced and more enjoyable, generally. I hope the video uses it and that they release a "single mix" on iTunes, I would totally buy it. Like. Totally. Not fragmentally.

exactly. it's like one big rollercoaster. the album one loses its pace.

I think he may be referring to Madonna's version starting with a "this" out of nowhere, and her "who do you think you are???" scream being pushed back in the mix, whereas Diplo's mix doesn't start with this cut'n paste "this" and bring the scream more up front.

exactly. thank you.

Diplo's vocal has terrible vocal mix what are you even talking about.

i was talking about the mixing, not the vocal effects.

But I know what you mean though, it's sounds like it was recorded in a big hall.

Say what you want to say but NONE of akerlund's videos is as iconic as ANY video by fincher or mondino or klein!

And ray of light won awards because of the music, it was simply madonna's year because the album was a smash!

In fact rol video is the first madonna video that i did not care for because it did not feel like a madonna video...

Dont tell me remains her best video of the post evita era, that s it.

^^ 6F114975-BBF0-4F23-81DA-AD79D2AB39B0.gif

:lmao: Love Judy's reaction.

Why are people already complaining about the video before they have seen it Better to wait until it is released before judging it or whining about the direction.

Guest Rachelle of London

Say what you want to say but NONE of akerlund's videos is as iconic as ANY video by fincher or mondino or klein!

And ray of light won awards because of the music, it was simply madonna's year because the album was a smash!

In fact rol video is the first madonna video that i did not care for because it did not feel like a madonna video...

And?....

And she should stop using akerlund as a director and find her new fincher ir her new mondino...

Need more explanation? I thought the message i wrote was pretty obvious!😜

Guest Rachelle of London

And she should stop using akerlund as a director and find her new fincher ir her new mondino...

Need more explanation? I thought the message i wrote was pretty obvious!😜

Anything else?

Need more explanation? I thought the message i wrote was pretty obvious!

3 words...diarrhea of the mouth.

Say what you want but that is so not true. The video for Music for instance is one of her best.

Say what you want but that is so not true. The video for Music for instance is one of her best.

or Hung Up in my opinion.

That video screams iconic!