Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Guest Medoner

I see BIM being a hit tbh. More so than lfl and ghosttown. At the time of their releases tho i was hyped enough to believe theyd be massive but from a calmed perspective i see bim killing them. And why is it i see bim as a class act even though its really not trying to be, power of M

They're using the album version for the video? :mad:

kfjslkfjsklfjsl.

idiots. the only song that has a chance to become a hit is diplo's version and M herself knows it as she used it on fallon. way to fuck things up again. but I'm not surprised..

Guest Medoner

kfjslkfjsklfjsl.

idiots. the only song that has a chance to become a hit is diplo's version and M herself knows it as she used it on fallon. way to fuck things up again. but I'm not surprised..

Theyre not that different tbh i listen to both of them and dont see any superiority in neither some parts are better in both songs.

The Nagging Natalies really need to disappear! This video is gonna be amazing!!!!!

Nagging Natalies :lmao: I like that.

Anyway, i'm REALLY excited for this video. Bring it on.

Theyre not that different tbh i listen to both of them and dont see any superiority in neither some parts are better in both songs.

its too slow paced.. it misses the punch it needs that the diplo mix has. and why go for the weaker version? its a bad song as it is. i am afraid that aside from a bit of hype the first 2 days its not gonna do shit with this version.

Will she be on Letterman after all? Her name is not among the final guests announced. Maybe she is a surpise on May 19th along Bill Murray? Or on the final day of the show?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6568261/david-letterman-final-late-show-guests

Well his final show no guests has been announced, it'll be full of surprises so hoping M will make an appearance.

its too slow paced.. it misses the punch it needs that the diplo mix has. and why go for the weaker version? its a bad song as it is. i am afraid that aside from a bit of hype the first 2 days its not gonna do shit with this version.

Agree Diplo version better be video.

She's shooting a brand new video which looks super fun and bonkers and some of you decide to bitch about what goddamn mix is gonna be used. Diplo's mix isn't even THAT different from the album version and the casual listeners won't even be able to distinguish them. Stop bringing negativity and drama into every single thread and just be thankful that she's giving a fuck about making videos again.

The drama has already started...you DO know they can always change the mix on the editing of the video, do you?

They're using the album version for the video? :mad:

I wouldn't draw an immediate conclusion from that short IG snippet. We really don't know what final mix they'll use.

I'm just so excited that a BIM video is being made!!!!!!!!!! This era. :dramatic::inlove:

The diplo version is literally not that different from the album one it sounds like a demo. Geez if it's not one thing it's another. We should be lucky we are even getting a 3rd single after the first 2 tanked..let alone a video she actually is putting effort in

Guest Rachelle of London

They'll prob use the version that she performed at Fallon which is a mix of the two.

Either way I'm happy. Theres not much difference in the two at all.

Smash hit!!! Make my words.

Also I think the tour should open with this. With her backstage making her way to the stage

Yes

Omg Wayne is there?! I hope that means Miley is there!! :dramatic:

Diplo in video yayayayy

UGH IM SO KEEN FOR THIS.

HAVENT FELT LIKE THIS IN AGES!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Omg the vibe looks like deeper and deeper video. Look at her last insta post. That pink disco look.