Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Guest Rachelle of London

The Nagging Natalies really need to disappear! This video is gonna be amazing!!!!!

Both videos we've gotten this era have been great, and thus could potentially be the biggest one yet

She obviously knew that Jonas would direct BIM when they did Ghosttown so I'm sure they have been planning.

Jonas also made this in terms of party videos of course, which I still think is an awesome video, especially near the ending, with the sped up editing and fucked up imagery:

Guest Rachelle of London

I wonder what controversy there will be in this video.

I predict girl on girl kiss.

From Madonnatribe:

Madonna will shoot her new music video this week, MadonnaTribe has learnt.

A casting notice has been sent out for dancers to join the Queen of Pop in her latest clip, and the crew shoots are planned for Thursday, May 14.

The production team is looking for super hip, edgy performers aged 15-30 year, men and women. They are calling for a variety of different types, from street kids to club folks, with unique, interesting faces, all willing to hand.

Shooting will take place in New York City and will include a pool party (and yes, the dancers may be asked to swim) as well as a club scene.

Woohoo! Sign me up

elaine-dance-o.gif

Hope there's more to this to be honest. Sounds just like any other video. This needs to be epic if they wish to make any dent.

:rolleyes:

I think it was a given that this video would feature lots of extras and dancers... and I don't remember a pool scene in the Celebration video :madgemanson:

:rolleyes:

I think it was a given that this video would feature lots of extras and dancers... and I don't remember a pool scene in the Celebration video :madgemanson:

I'm not saying it's like the Celebration video. What I mean is that I hope there's a twist to it to make it somehow go viral.

For crying out loud. Debbie Downers depart!

Rearranging all those words and I don't care if it doesn't make any sense. :laugh:

"There's more hope to be honest. Sounds like this other video to make epic dent. Any to any, this just needs to be, if they wish."

OMG How old are you? 12? I hope you are because if you're older than 15 I would strongly consider getting some treatment if I were you. I mean seriously!

My age is irrelevant. You post the same pessimist shit in every thread. Sounds like you're the 1 who needs treatment.

Who cares if the song bombs. Do you want a video or not? She could have just as easily not made one at all and then you'd REALLY be whining and freaking out. So shut up. You haven't even seen it yet. Save your criticisms (and we know there will be a few from you :bad: ) til after it has premiered. Til then, yes, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

From Madonnatribe:

Madonna will shoot her new music video this week, MadonnaTribe has learnt.

A casting notice has been sent out for dancers to join the Queen of Pop in her latest clip, and the crew shoots are planned for Thursday, May 14.

The production team is looking for super hip, edgy performers aged 15-30 year, men and women. They are calling for a variety of different types, from street kids to club folks, with unique, interesting faces, all willing to hand.

Shooting will take place in New York City and will include a pool party (and yes, the dancers may be asked to swim) as well as a club scene.

YES OMFG.

My age is irrelevant. You post the same pessimist shit in every thread. Sounds like you're the 1 who needs treatment.

Who cares if the song bombs. Do you want a video or not? She could have just as easily not made one at all and then you'd REALLY be whining and freaking out. So shut up. You haven't even seen it yet. Save your criticisms (and we know there will be a few from you :bad: ) til after it has premiered. Til then, yes, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ok so this is the last time I'm gonna waste my time replying to you. After this you're just gonna be on the ignore button.

The one who's continuously whining and being agressive is you. Read a book, take a pill, relax!

I express my opinions like everybody else without attacking anyone and other than that I also bring some of the info I have such as

a) Madonna is not gonna be @ the Billboard awards as confirmed to me by my source at Getty

b) she is gonna be on Letterman most probably on the 19th as confirmed by the same source.

Now, piss off and Goodbye

Ok so this is the last time I'm gonna waste my time replying to you. After this you're just gonna be on the ignore button.

The one who's continuously whining and being agressive is you. Read a book, take a pill, relax!

I express my opinions like everybody else without attacking anyone and other than that I also bring some of the info I have such as

a) Madonna is not gonna be @ the Billboard awards as confirmed to me by my source at Getty

b) she is gonna be on Letterman most probably on the 19th as confirmed by the same source.

Fascinating stuff.

I. Can't. Wait!!

This song makes me wanna dance, but in a different way :-) Mmhhh, could be because my age and the inability to twerk... Fuck it. I still shake everything I don't have when I listen to BIM.

GirlBYE.gif

Jonas also made this in terms of party videos of course, which I still think is an awesome video, especially near the ending, with the sped up editing and fucked up imagery:

YAAASSSSS! I love this video.

Whatever the video is, hopefully it's a stronger, and more memorable effort, than "Celebration."

I love Celebration. Its memorable for sure.

I hope Nicki is in the video. She needs to be since she is featured in the single. I hope the video is wild and crazy fun just like the song. BIM video has to have that talked about chat factor. I see controversy abound.