Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

BIM is a perfect choice for a good performance on charts even though is a low quality song in comparison of LFL & GT. This is what general public wants and it's ok for these purposes. At least she did good performances and videos for LFL and GT. Fans can't complain.

Someone on ATRL said that the person who directed Cher's "Woman's World" should direct BIM

:rotfl:

Oh no. That MV is atrocious.

BIM is a perfect choice for a good performance on charts even though is a low quality song in comparison of LFL & GT. This is what general public wants and it's ok for these purposes. At least she did good performances and videos for LFL and GT. Fans can't complain.

I actually like it better than LFL and Ghostown. It's pop perfection and cannot be denied.

This musy be 3rd single. People will love the hashtag and replace with their names #bitchimdiplo #bitchimhector #bitchimspotlight

But give GT its time in the spotlight first

:laugh:

Stfu! I'm sick of all you ppl focused on driving this album cycle into a deeper pit of negativity. I too spent a day or two being whiney about the LFL floppage until I realized Madonna was not letting this album go down without a fight. As far as im concerned she wants this album to succeed and every choice she's been making the last few months has sent a huge message.

So stfu! If you don't like it then give it the night. Sleep on it. You'll wake up thanking her for setting such a good example that people in their middle age don't need to buy a home in retirementville and wait to croak... They can continue to fight their way to success well into middle age

Madonna still has plenty to prove so LET HER BE GREAT

next!!

i agree.

Don't understand why this album is causing outright war between the rebel and heart camps. The fact that Madonna has BIM and S.E.X as well as Ghosttown and Messiah is why we have loved her for thirty plus years. Her many facets, all pulled off with style and aplomb. The DIVERSITY of styles that make up her albums. I need my ballads, my pop, my alternadonna, and my naughty songs, and I love them all.

this

to the BIM haters out there,

u need to go out to a club with a decent sound system and hear BIM, this should be enough to get u on board.

WE GO HARD OR WE GO HOME

u need to go out to a club with a decent sound system and hear BIM, this should be enough to get u on board.

WE GO HARD OR WE GO HOME

I´m afraid they don´t put madonna in the clubs here (well, yes, Vogue, LAP and HU), but if that happens, and I change my feelings about BIM, I would officially change my name to Bitch I´m PTT! :chuckle:

The GP liking BIM has no bearings on its quality. Trap is coming into the mainstream now but the track is still unique for a pop song because of that and the Sophie collab. It truly is a perfectly produced pop jam that could very well end up having iconic beats. To where people know what it is just instrumentally, that's not to be dismissed.

There's nothing wrong though with thinking LFL and GT are awesome M songs too, it just happens to be that all three singles so far (if BIM is the 3rd) have been perfect. For me the three feel like Classic Madonna songs already.

u need to go out to a club with a decent sound system and hear BIM

If I have to hear the song, I can only listen to it on low. Otherwise, the noise hears my ears. I can't imagine listening to it full blast in a club. My brain would explode.

To talkabout sth else other than the kiss I hope she is allready planning for the vid so that is shot and ready when the single is out or to coinside with another amazing performance of it

me too,but in this era everything seems left until there's no more time and they rushedvthe things.I guess she's also shooting her tour's videos

If I have to hear the song, I can only listen to it on low. Otherwise, the noise hears my ears. I can't imagine listening to it full blast in a club. My brain would explode.

Are you like 90? I mean, I'm just asking...

WE GO HARD OR WE GO HOME

Or better yet, say this to the haters: shut the fuck up, no one wants to listen to you hating on BIM!!!

The song is dope and all the young people love it! Madonna loves it! So haters go away!! God!!!

I'm a bit conflicted about BIM possibly being a third single. I like other songs much better on RH, and wonder if GP and critics would have more ammunition to accuse her of being desperate and trying to act younger.

On the other hand, they will criticize her anyway, and fans here believe it has the chance to be a sizable hit while reaching a different demographic.

me too,but in this era everything seems left until there's no more time and they rushedvthe things.I guess she's also shooting her tour's videos

Damn leaks fucked everything up. Lets hope she finds the time and energy for another video where she dances her ass off showing everybody how it's done!

I'm a bit conflicted about BIM possibly being a third single. I like other songs much better on RH, and wonder if GP and critics would have more ammunition to accuse her of being desperate and trying to act younger.

On the other hand, they will criticize her anyway, and fans here believe it has the chance to be a sizable hit while reaching a different demographic.

I think she should do it precisely for that reason.

It's a great song. I can't see it going that far on the charts though, I think iconic would be a better pick. I could see Bitch going top 40, maybe even too 30 at first with a digital only release.

if they release Diplos final version as a stand alone (which they should) and use that version in the video, I think this song has a chance of being a hit.