Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

It also happened with Papa Don't Preach / True Blue / Open Your Heart

ooh you're right abut TB / OYH

but for PDP is a little different

Sorry for my obligatory complaint on a possible hit

But some have been wondering why Mariah and Brit managed to land on the hot 100 with their new singles, yet M couldn't...., Billboard doesn't allow instant grat tracks from pre-orders to count on the charts. If LFL had a stand alone release, it would have had a mark on the charts.

If M's team were smart, they would make Diplos mix as a "single mix" and make it a stand alone purchase. It would be perfect.

Now

Back on topic

YASSS THIS VUDEO IS GUNNA BEA PERFECTION! ONG IM LOOSIN MY MIND

HER HAIR

THE OUTFIT

DIPLO

THE CKUB KIDS

THE HOTEL

THE DISCO

POSSIBLE NICKI N MILEY APPEARANCE

SOOOOOOO BANGERZ SHEPOLOPJFUBDKOHH

yes

I don't see any differences between the two versions or never really bothered to pay attention to them.

it's not like a major difference, but you can clearly hear some.

first of all, in Diplo's version there are no mixing and sound errors. Secondly, the verses - especially the first one - are a bit more melodic. Thirdly, the instrumentation is also more dance-oriented in a way... it's hard to explain.

But yeah, I think it's much better than the album version (which really feels rushed / unfinished).

Has the official single release BIM been announced ? Strange there is no adds date while the video is being shot. Her videos usually come 3 to 4 weeks after the single impacts radio. Could it be that this is a video only for the era? I want to hear this jammin in my car as I cruise on a hot summer night!

It has a little more punch but it's not a night and day difference and is not gonna be a significant factor how the single performs on the chart. Or underperforms cuz I'm sure some chart weirdos and Moan of Arc-ers here are already coming up with their excuses and conspiracy theories why it's not meeting their unrealistic expectations. :crazy:

Guest Pud Whacker

It has a little more punch but it's not a night and day difference and is not gonna be a significant factor how the single performs on the chart. Or underperforms cuz I'm sure some chart weirdos and Moan of Arc-ers here are already coming up with their excuses and conspiracy theories why it's not meeting their unrealistic expectations. :crazy:

:rotfl:

lets be real, i heard that diplo version and it sucked ball sacks.

Moan of Arc-ers :rotfl::lmao: We should use that title all of the time now, love it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I just listened to Diplo's mix and I also think it's better than the album version. It's more richly produced and more enjoyable, generally. I hope the video uses it and that they release a "single mix" on iTunes, I would totally buy it. Like. Totally. Not fragmentally.

I'm excited for BIM. Bring it on. And I will say the dance chart is just as legit as the r&b, country, hip hop, charts, so Ghosttown and Living For Love are #1 hits. I wish they would give her an award for this on Sunday via satellite if need be. A performance of BIM would be amazing for the single.

it's not like a major difference, but you can clearly hear some.

first of all, in Diplo's version there are no mixing and sound errors. Secondly, the verses - especially the first one - are a bit more melodic. Thirdly, the instrumentation is also more dance-oriented in a way... it's hard to explain.

But yeah, I think it's much better than the album version (which really feels rushed / unfinished).

Diplo's vocal has terrible vocal mix what are you even talking about.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Diplo's vocal has terrible vocal mix what are you even talking about.

I think he may be referring to Madonna's version starting with a "this" out of nowhere, and her "who do you think you are???" scream being pushed back in the mix, whereas Diplo's mix doesn't start with this cut'n paste "this" and bring the scream more up front.

I'm about to go out and I'm straight up jammin to BIM!!! Got all the gold jooree, leather, and leopard print on :lmao:

YASSSSSS!!!!!! ;)

I think I've been in a BIM mood since Fallon. I loved the song before the performance, but after seeing that beautiful spectacle on Fallon, I was ruined. RUINED. :hornybig: