Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

OK, now serioulsy. How spoilt are we this era? It's a DREAM, a row of performances, of interviews, of iconic moments and looks, and three vids, the third one beign taken seriously! How long since we had this????

I must be the only one who doesn't notice a clear difference between the Diplo mix and album version...anyway that model she tagged on IG is hot!!!She knows how to pick them

I don't hear the difference either ^^^^ from that pic of her in the jacket, it makes me think she filmed it at Le Bain at the Standard hotel!!!! Ugh I should've gone there, my friends all work there!

Btw she looks incredible!

Aya and Bambi are also part of the video. The styling of this thing will be INSANE! LOVING IT! This is Jonas and B at their best, completely bonkers and crazy and fun fun fun

11264302_388878427962910_287163289_n.jpg

:inlove:

Aya and Bambi are also part of the video. The styling of this thing will be INSANE! LOVING IT! This is Jonas and B at their best, completely bonkers and crazy and fun fun fun

11264302_388878427962910_287163289_n.jpg

Where is this from? Is this the actual styling? If so....I AM SO EXCITED!

People already complaining about shit.

I do agree the Diplo remix is a lot better. It's not just marginally better but a lot better.

Being a huge fan of BIM and listening to it every day I have to say the Diplo remix is much more superior.

Plus it has the line "wanna take my top off," which is so much better than the album version.

Any way this video looks rad. We should be thrilled we are about to get a third big video

Really annoying seeing the "OMG NICKI ISN'T IN THE VIDEO. WHY?!" comments on twitter and facebook. How the hell does anyone know who is in the video or not? We've only seen 2 fucking pictures. And a very very short instagram clip.

:1251:

never heard no difference in diplos version and this, lol but i am starting to get super excited after reading this thread ya'll!!!

yah nicki could record her damn appearance, lol duh

never heard no difference in diplos version and this, lol but i am starting to get super excited after reading this thread ya'll!!!

Same here. The mix Diplo uploaded is so rough and LQ that I can barely make a judgement. I do think that its verses have richer (and better) productions than the official version but the breakdown is way too mellow. And then you have fans ruining the excitement by making overdramatic claims of how the mix is infinitely better than the album version which they shouldn't use for the video waaah waah waaaah

OK, now serioulsy. How spoilt are we this era? It's a DREAM, a row of performances, of interviews, of iconic moments and looks, and three vids, the third one beign taken seriously! How long since we had this????

ane ra with so much of everything?mmm...never???

I must be the only one who doesn't notice a clear difference between the Diplo mix and album version...anyway that model she tagged on IG is hot!!!She knows how to pick them

Don't worry, it's almost the same to me, with just a few subtle twitches.

I dont either.

I don't even hear much of a difference between the demo and the album version except for the inclusion of Nicki.

11259372_1646857548883354_9674663_n.jpg

She tagged this dude https://instagram.com/andreadenver3/ She sooo wanna bang him lol

omg she looks amazing! :lol::inlove:

this is the first time she repeats a hairstyle since sorry/hung up in video... before that, I think it was Lucky Star/Borderline, no?

#obligatoryhaircomment

god, i need this video like NAO.

its too slow paced.. it misses the punch it needs that the diplo mix has. and why go for the weaker version? its a bad song as it is. i am afraid that aside from a bit of hype the first 2 days its not gonna do shit with this version.

Stop.

omg she looks amazing! :lol::inlove:

this is the first time she repeats a hairstyle since sorry/hung up in video... before that, I think it was Lucky Star/Borderline, no?

#obligatoryhaircomment

god, i need this video like NAO.

It also happened with Papa Don't Preach / True Blue / Open Your Heart