Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

The drama has already started...you DO know they can always change the mix on the editing of the video, do you?

what drama are you talking about? I'm just saying i prefer diplo's version.. and why would they use the album one if they're gonna use diplos? i know sometimes they use slower versions of songs to make videos. but it seems the same tempo in this. anyway, I'm not a fan of the album version but it looks like it could be one of those videos that gets a ton of views if nicki, diplo, and a lot of other people are involved (and just the general atmosphere of the video) so if ghosttown (a great song) isn't gonna do it, only a catchy/hyped/craze song will, and Bitch Im Madonna could be perfect for that.. if they use diplo's version.. ;)

Aya and Bambi are also part of the video. The styling of this thing will be INSANE! LOVING IT! This is Jonas and B at their best, completely bonkers and crazy and fun fun fun

11264302_388878427962910_287163289_n.jpg

I pictured it more like Beauty And A Beat but day time / sun set for some reason. looks hot so far. :wow:

Aya and Bambi are also part of the video. The styling of this thing will be INSANE! LOVING IT! This is Jonas and B at their best, completely bonkers and crazy and fun fun fun

11264302_388878427962910_287163289_n.jpg

Wow, this keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the video.

She's shooting a brand new video which looks super fun and bonkers and some of you decide to bitch about what goddamn mix is gonna be used. Diplo's mix isn't even THAT different from the album version and the casual listeners won't even be able to distinguish them. Stop bringing negativity and drama into every single thread and just be thankful that she's giving a fuck about making videos again.

Thank you.

OMG I can not wait for this vdo. This era has been fucking fantastic !

Guest ditaluver

looks like sick bitch has a friend! so cute!!!!

and that pic, I cant tell if thats M or Lola

.... really their eyes....

I cant wait for this!!!!

looks like sick bitch has a friend! so cute!!!!

and that pic, I cant tell if thats M or Lola

.... really their eyes....

I cant wait for this!!!!

so true, in some angles they're really alike