Bitch Im Madonna NEXT SINGLE, Jonas Akerlund is the director of videoclip

Honestly I still don't enjoy the song a lot and skip it most of the times I listen to the album (and I greatly doubt it will do anything in the charts, but that's another topic)...But, just like all you guys, I think the video will be absolute killer! Just like Ghosttown it's the perfect song to make a video to, there are so many concepts they could come up with for the vid and all of them would work well.

Very interested in the single cover as well...Once again, many many possibilites to make this stand out.

I don't like BIM either. Always skip it. If L4L & Ghosttown didn't chart, I don't see anything charting at this point. But yes, a new video is always exciting regardless. :)

It's a guilty pleasure. I think it's both bad and great at the same time. I love singing it in the car.

I think it could be a hit with a similar audience to 4 Minutes as it's so 'now', fun but provactively fuck you.

Didn't 'So What' for Pink turn that album's fortunes around?

Hard to gauge as it could go either way but if this isn't a hit, nothing will be.

^ I think it was U And Your Hand by Pink that boosted her album.

BIM can be a hit or miss but with the right video and timing with Diplo mix and 3 punch with Madonna, Nicki, and Diplo, this can connect.

Oddly enough, Gwen said that she was inspired by Madonna for that particular "Alice in Wonderland"

Madonna is an inspiration for eveybody out there wheather they admit it or not!!! Ididn't know that by the way

It's a guilty pleasure. I think it's both bad and great at the same time. I love singing it in the car.

I think it could be a hit with a similar audience to 4 Minutes as it's so 'now', fun but provactively fuck you.

Didn't 'So What' for Pink turn that album's fortunes around?

Hard to gauge as it could go either way but if this isn't a hit, nothing will be.

maybe you are referring to Pink's spng Who Knew

I think BIM can be a hit - especially with a viral video. It needs to be outrageous and feature lots of cameos. This is the song that's generated the most interest from the GP so far so I think it'll at the very least chart on the Hot 100.

^ I think it was U And Your Hand by Pink that boosted her album.

BIM can be a hit or miss but with the right video and timing with Diplo mix and 3 punch with Madonna, Nicki, and Diplo, this can connect.

Yes. I remember Pink's 1st & 2nd single didn't do much, but then U and Your Hand became a big hit.

The day BIM remixes come out and I'm about to hit play, Imma start crying. Even though the remixes have been ho-hum lately, I'm still gonna cry. The euphoria is strong with this one.